it's official #lemurs on my tv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i'm watching pbs right now...they're talking about lemurs :cute: :applaud:

lemursmilie.gif

i hope you're enjoying your new lemur smilie meggie :cute:

the aye aye lemur is weird! lookit that long finger! :ohmy:

p-aye4.jpg

p-aye1.jpg

lemurs es aminuls dat r nawt turduls wee sleepe durun dae an plae al nyte!!!! wee luv chawklet tee vee chikun cheez an danseng 2 mewsik!! wee hep da pengees wo tooturd us 2 reed an ryte buht dat es juhs wat wee r lyke enjennural cuz wee r al difren an speshul n owr oen wae!!

Salvador said:
lemurs es aminuls dat r nawt turduls wee sleepe durun dae an plae al nyte!!!! wee luv chawklet tee vee chikun cheez an danseng 2 mewsik!! wee hep da pengees wo tooturd us 2 reed an ryte buht dat es juhs wat wee r lyke enjennural cuz wee r al difren an speshul n owr oen wae!!

WTF :yikes:

Salvador said:

for non lemur speakers, translation:

lemurs is animals that are nocturnals. we sleep during the day and play at nite. we love chocolate, tv, chicken, cheese, and dancing to music. we help the pengies who tutored us to read and write but that is just what we are like in general cuz we are all different and special in our own way.

:heart: salvador :cute:

Right. I really should be getting to bed because now I'm depressed and wish I were doing something that would allow me to work with animals instead of failing out of a history MA. :sigh:

Well when my eye was kicked and I fell there was a lot of swelling, a lot of swelling, and nobody thought of putting ice on it because everyone was too much involved of the drama of me passing out I suppose and then there was this huge lump over my eye and we nicknamed it The Balcony. It was beautiful and was about 6 different colours as the swelling went down.

That hospital visit was the one my Mum shouted at me I was very accident prone and she was convinced Social Services would be on to her and think she was a bad mother because I had also fallen down a flight of stairs on swallowed a coin before that, I got bitten by the family terapins, and fell and hit the side of my other eye the year before on the end of my bed when my brother was chasing me and needed stitches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom