It's official # Lemur Destiny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I was in transit from Saint Paul to Champaign yesterday afternoon, when I hit some construction traffic. Cars were stopped DEAD! I-94 was a parking lot just outside the Wisconsin Dells.

I was in the left lane when traffic started crawling again, mainly because people were turning around on the meidan and heading west - when I saw a little thing on the shoulder. At first I thought it might be a small dead animal. In reality - it was one of the lemurs (NO JOKE).

Of all the roadside debris you could find in this world - I happened to pull up on one of the famous lemurs. His eyes had been crushed, as well as the rest of his body. Heart-broken, I knew I could not leave him for dead - I had to rescue you him.

His name is Baraboo (named after the town in wis. where he was found, face down on I-94 East). He doesn't speak like the others (or at least, he is in great shock over the incicdent - not sure if he will ever recover fully). He is in a safer place now - holding watch in my Lemur-sexy jeep here in Champaign. Avro his keeping him company, offering him drink (bad drunk lemur).

zonelistener said:
I was in transit from Saint Paul to Champaign yesterday afternoon, when I hit some construction traffic.
I hope you didn't hit it too hard

Awww!! That is seriously so amazing that you'd find a lemur on the road...glad baraboo has a home now. :D

mmmm

I didn't know Wisconsin Dells was a big lemur hangout.

BTW- when will the lemurs have a reunion? Do they have annual meetings?

Ody said:
mmmm

I didn't know Wisconsin Dells was a big lemur hangout.

BTW- when will the lemurs have a reunion? Do they have annual meetings?

Anything can happen in the Dells!
Odd vehicles named ducks, Robot World, Water Skiing shows, Clown Museums, House on the hill, etc. etc. etc. It is a virtual trailer park "dream vaction." That's what makes the story even more interesting, I think. Here is some more information about the Dells if you are not familiar with the area.

The lemurs met a few weeks ago in D.C. for a brief meeting about future world domination and to discuss someone named "foxy."

Oh no you din't.

Annual meeting? :hmm:

Can I just say, in anticipation of Lemur world domination, that I have always loved and respected lemurs everywhere, although I have never actually had a chance to rescue one.

This is probably because I am not often in the Dells. However, I have been through there a couple of times, and it does strike me as a *unique* place.

hy. i downt no how to syn owt of Sams naym so ey jus powst lic dis.
Hy Baraboo. Eys hav a stowy righted bout me. ey gon try mak yoo in it too now.
Im of to eet choklit now.
Byyyyy

Back
Top Bottom