It's Official # Lemur

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Okay -
I figured out his name....it is Avro. He had a special message to give to me about his other brother's abroad......so he traveled to Rainbow Foods in Eagan, Minnesota and waited for me to buy two gallons of Skim Milk. He met me at the register. His friend the parakeet watched over the transaction. I did not have my easy saver card.

Avro will travel with me to Los Angeles this weekend on a special trip.

oprah had a real-life lemur on today....it was horny and ate berries. :| He was cool

i hav ta mete avro!!!! duz he lik choklit i don no n e lemurs wit horns but i eeted bearis wons dey wuz en mufens

I missed the Lemur references.

But when I was a kid I always liked watching the lemurs at the zoo. And no, it wasn't because they were horny (sickos)- I liked how they jump around and climb with their tails etc.

i'm losing it..cam to the right place but still losing it

336968%3A%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A3%3D%3C2%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233784%3B62%3A7ot1lsi

not only am I bored but I'm so tempted to create more..I have an addiction to photoshop :|

*It's lemur mating season, and I think Bingy likes miss march

Avro and I are in the land of Ody (Burbank for exact location), and we are headed out to visit with my almost 93-year-old grandfather.

We have a camera in tow. We had an eventful evening of flying....but he is enjoying the weather and the berries at the breakfast bar.

uh, oh...we are late.

:drunk:
I haven't been up to see Avro who is keeping watch in my room tonight. I went out with an old friend, but left the TV on for him (bad boy, letting TV babysit the lemur).

Grandpa ROCKS! he is so cool for a 92 3/4 year-old. I hope I can be that cool at 40.

We took pictures (I) of Avro outside of Warner Brothers Studio today. Avro is such a starlet.

Be careful in Vegas. Lemurs like to get drunk and then they pass out quickly and you have to carry them around everywhere.

I would LOVE to see a picture of that. Or one of you and Avro with your arms around each other belting out U2 songs.

Back
Top Bottom