It's Official #lemooooooon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
Tonight the water at our usual restaurant did not have lemons in it. :mad: I want lemons! They make me sing U2 songs.

On the other hand, I pointed out to my friend that the "exit" sign was the name of a U2 song. She thinks I'm a freak. :|

I'm going to climb these mountain thingys tomorrow with a bunch of friends, including a nice young man who may or may not like me. He's cute...:sigh: I don't want to go back home yet. One week left of the college semester.

If I didn't get lemon in my water when I was expecting it, I would be disappointed.

It kind of reminds me of this one time when I was riding the elevator in my house, and I was trying to decide if my black purse or my brown purse would match my outfit better. I thought and thought, but I just couldn't pick one or the other.

Then I remembered that I didn't have a brown purse.

Then I remembered that I didn't have an elevator in my house.

Then I fell off the roof.

I'm sorry, what were you talking about?

did you know, if you rearrange the spelling of "lemon", you get MELON?! :eek: :crack:

If you rearrage it again, you get Lone M.

Poor M...why must M be alone?

I will find M another M...then it will be...M&M...

Wow, that just gave me an idea!!!

*random voice* Take it down a notch, BC, it's been done.

Must you always rain on my bubble? :mad:

Meeeeeeeeeeeloon
Blocking out the sunlight
She wore melons
But never in the daylight....

Apologies for the chauvinistic innunendos

And in the car today I almost had a fit when they waited until the song on the radio was over before they put in my friend's City of Angels CD (the first track is "If God Will Send His Angels"). My friend was laughing. She said I looked like I was going to explode if they waited much longer to put it in.

irelandwhispers said:
I want lemons! They make me sing U2 songs.

:lol:

I thought I was the only one who did that. Everytime I hear that song or see something lemon-related, I say in my best MacPhisto voice "Lemmmmmmmonnn". It's nice to know someone else understands this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom