IT'S OFFICIAL #Lawn Care Gnomes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I just got back from my trip to my hometown. I stayed with my sister for a week...and therefore was witness to her latest paranoia. She was convinced that somebody was coming to her house in the middle of the night and raking her leaves. :der: :lmao: Dad and I kept telling her it must just be the wind, but she said that the wind couldn't clean up her leaves that nicely...and that the neighbor's lawn didn't look as nice as her. Dad said maybe it was lawn care gnomes. :lmao:

I was tempted to go buy a rake and leave it in her front yard for her to find in the morning. :lmao:

Thanks for blowing our cover BC's dad :mad:

lawngnomesalbum.jpg

hi Kat :wave: :D

:wave:

I missed you guys...though I did talk to zoney on my cell phone while Kim and I were in KFC. He talked to her too...so I now have proof that I do have a real friend. :p :wink:

:lol: underwear gnomes!

Yes....it is very important that all check in with me via phone when they are away from their computers, and IO, for periods longer than four days.

Thank you.

:wave: BC and JessicaAnn

In college I was in the MU Chorus. Before our spring break chorus tours across the country, we would steal teh wooden lawn gnome from our director's home and bring him on tour with us. The gnome's name was Olly.

Here is Olly on the beach
4a8aba8d.jpg

This is Olly with Mike and Tige
4e0c97a1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom