It's Official laundry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Why do people who have to share washers and dryers with many other people leave their clothing in the respective washer/dryer all day when they go to class.

:mad:

omg how amaxing. I am doing laundry right now :shifty:

And I HATE how people are such hogs with the washers. Thanks ass.. monopolize the laundry room the ENTIRE day so that no one else can do their laundry.

When I was at uni, I lived on 3rd floor, and laundry was in the basement. :crack: That sucked.

I used to party almost every weekend, and I'm come back from frat parties at like 3 or 4 in the morning...then I'd do my laundry, since nobody was there. I'd only need a couple washers, but I'd use every single dryer so that stuff would dry faster.

We had a problem with girls having their underwear stolen a lot. :huh:

yes!! people bring in a million loads of laundry and use like 4 or 5 washers :mad: :rant:

my bldg. has set times when you can do your laundry. For example, If I book from 2pm-4pm. The first hour I get both washers and then the second hour is for the dryers. I really really hate it when people take my laundry out of the washer, even though it's still my hour! :rant: I hate people touching my panties. *gratuitous girlie word for the guys :)

:lol: Yes Angel. Get the hell off my underwear freaks!!!!!!!!! Then if my clothes are dry and they take them out of the dryer and just pile them on top of the dryer I get so mad because then they get all wrinkled :rant: Its like fuck give me a friggin minute here to come get my shit.

kirk asked why i don't just go over and move the shit.

it's all tiny floss "panties" with all sorts of stds all over them that washing just won't get out.

gah i live on a nasty floor.

though unlike kat's college, we have laundry on every floor. :)

No Fair!

Lilly said:
though unlike kat's college, we have laundry on every floor. :)

Dammit, my school sucked. :mad: Good thing I transferred after that semester before they got more $$$ from me.

I hated having wrinkled clothes, so I'd hang everything up and try to carry everything like that...plus I had my laundry basket with socks and stuff...carrying all that shit up 3 flights of stairs sucked. :mad:

Then of course there was the night I dropped everything...probably because I was a bit tipsy. :| That really sucked.

Dont you have washing machines in your houses??? :shifty: :confused:

I put my clothes in a big pink basket and they are clean the next day thats only for my uniform usually we jsut put the machine on when there is enough of a certain colour of clothes to fill the machine

One time I put on the tumble dryer but didnt empty the water out and my mum called me a bad word cus she said i could have electrocuted myself

Lara Mullen said:
Dont you have washing machines in your houses??? :shifty: :confused:
most apartments don't have them, and i've never heard of a dorm with its own washer and dryer hookups. :wink:

which is why i want to make sure when we move out, we can get one with the hookups. we can buy them on credit through sears, and then still have them when we move out.

I was talking about when I was away at the dorms. We do have a washer and dryer here though.

I actually lived in an aprt. once that had insuite laundry. It was amazing... it was a really big place too, but I got sick of having a roommate so I moved out.
I miss that laundry...........

Is sears the poeple who give you a plastic credit card?

REally you dont even get them in appartments???

sears sells appliances. and clothes and tools. i think there are credit cards too.

really, not even in apartments.

Angel said:
Uhm, no you don't. Do you in Ireland?

Yeah!!! And we are behind with the times....in some places :shifty: My mum wanted to sell up and live in an appartement and there were washing machines in them but they werent big big big appartment blocks like in sex and the city where it looks like a hotel

Thats unacceptable *puts on hardhat and installs washing machines*

Most people dont still live with their parents in houses, therefore no washer/dryer. :tongue:

My apt building has 2 washers and 2 dryers for 18 apartments. :crack:

When I can I bring my laundry to my parents house and do it.

Save $2.25 :wink:

Im still at school though and then uni would cost us ?7000 a year to live in northern ireland in a flat!! So yeh I have to stay at home and give my parents money towards fees and stuff

I help clean the house and I always make tea they drink it here likes its going out of fashion

When I lived in the dorm, our laundry room was in the attic. Sometimes at night there would be bats flying around. *One time* I caught one in a box and took it outside. I didn't want bat poop on my clean duds.

oh my Sicy...... my aprt. block has two washers and dryers for like 52 suites. :crack: Oh well... it's worked out thus far.
AND! it costs me $5.00 to do a full load using all machines. Mind u that's CAD... so not much of a difference I guess. :shrug:
It would be nice to live in a house again sometime, but I don't see that happening.

I flat out hate doing laundry but its either I do it or my gramma will shrink my clothes. My gramma gets mad at me for not letting her go near my laundry all the time!!!

When my mom was still here, she loved doing my laundry for me so she could give it her "Mom fresh" touch. I've been doing all of mine since she's gone though...though the only whites I have are my socks, so Dad washes mine with his (I think he's paranoid about letting me get too close to bleach anyway...I could do too much damage with it...:laugh: ).

My dad shrinks all the clothes he boils my school tights and puts them in the tumble dryer and i cant put them on and they look awful on me and if something is wrinkly my mums motto is

"I dont do ironing"

And she thinks ill burn the house down so if i have some item of clothing and she catches me ironing she frowns upon it :shame:

Back
Top Bottom