it's official #larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
story.weather.map.jpg

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/tropical/stormdetails.html

Larry Remains Stationary in the Bay of Campeche
10/3/2003 12:10 P.M.

M. Ressler, Senior Meteorologist, The Weather Channel

Tropical Storm Larry has recently seen an increase in thunderstorms and has maintained its winds of 60 mph. A hurricane watch and tropical storm warning is posted for Mexico along the southern coast of the Bay of Campeche. Due to weak steering currents aloft, Larry has been stationary and will remain stationary for the time being. When movement finally begins, Larry should move slowly toward the south or south-southwest over the next couple of days. Heavy surf advisories and coastal flood warnings are posted for extreme southern coastal Texas.
Out in the Atlantic Basin, Hurricane Kate has now shifted to more of a track towards the west from its previous west-southwest track as it is now feeling the influence of an approaching upper trough and surface front. Kate has continued to gain strength and is now a strong CAT 2 (almost borderline CAT 3) hurricane with winds of 110 mph. Though small, the storm is very well organized. Kate is about 990 miles east-southeast of Bermuda. After moving west, Kate will begin to make more of a turn towards the north staying well away from Bermuda and may actually scrape eastern Newfoundland during its recurve into the North Atlantic.

Tropical Storm Nora in the eastern Pacific is about 525 miles south of Cabo San Lucas, MX. The official forecast calls for a northwest track with some strengthening possible to minimal hurricane status. No impact to land is expected.

Tropical Depression 15-E has developed south of Manzanillo, Mexico and could become Tropical Storm Olaf later today. It is forecast to head west-northwestward, staying away from the southern Mexican coast.

Last edited:
Move it to lemonade stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously. This isn't IT'S OFFICIAL. :angry:

place it where people will be interested in it.

I don't feel like hijaking a hurricane thread...this is tooo serious for IO :grumpy:

this is official as anything else in IO is :angry:
if you don't like it, don't read it :p

OK :angry:

why not Lemonade stand though?

More people go there...it is more of a news and info area...this is a goof off area. Random. Without much point.

don't get me going......... :D

see zoney, if i'd posted this thread in LS, i couldn't have posted this pic in this thread :D :sexywink:

0901.monarch.butterflies.mosq%20is.jpg

Back
Top Bottom