It's Official #Lady Godiva

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Shinck

Sorry for going off topic, but when I walked out my door this morning to go for my run, there was a package from godiva.

:heart: to those who sent it!

OMC, the baby dragon in Eragon is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cute! I mean really really really really really really really really really really really really really cute!

Almost as cute as Gollum.

meegannie said:
OMC, the baby dragon in Eragon is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cute! I mean really really really really really really really really really really really really really cute!

:huh:

meegannie said:

gollum.gif

what's with the no chocolate? is that the reason you are cranky, or because you are sick???? we dont have lady godiva chocolate here. i was just trying to fit in with you from the rest of the world by pretending to understand.

:grumpy:

earl of mercia - mind of mencia

actually, Meggie is riding through the streets of Coventry on a horse...naked. NAKED!

Now, for the number 39....WHY (Y) you ask, 39? Yttrium, of course! Such a silly question.

Let me rid this thread of you silly Peeping Toms. NOW!

Back
Top Bottom