It's official... Kwik Kar fixes Santa Claus hats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I took my car in to Kwik Kar today to get my oil changed. For those who aren't familiar with Kwik Kar, it's one of those 10 minute oil change places.

I'm sitting there in the waiting room, looking outside trying to pass the time.

This black car drives up. Guy gets out. He's all dressed up in a suit, all black...I think it was a double breasted suit, with a white shirt underneath, dress shoes, and wearing sunglasses, looking all spiffy and reaking of cologne.

He comes in to use the restroom, then stands in line at the counter for a minute....acts like he's in a hurry and goes out to talk to the mechanics before talking to the girl at the counter.

The glass door to the garage area is closed, but I and the other people in the waiting room can see him out there talking to the mechanics, and barely hear the conversation...we heard him ask if they had box cutters. We were all :confused: and looked at eachother.

The mechanics are looking at him all :confused: too...Then we hear him say "I'll go get it" and the mechanic says "yeah, bring it over and we'll take a look at it"

Guy goes over to his car, reaches in the front seat and pulls out.....a silky red Santa Claus hat :lmao:

It looked like it was held into shape from a hidden wire underneath, and my only presumption is the wire was too long and not fitting right so they gave him a pair of pliers to fix it :lol:

After he left, everyone in the waiting room said that he looked like he'd already had too much egg nog!

:laugh: :der:

Oh my gosh, ABEL...the way you look at me...in your pretty gown...you think you're so much better than me. Mayhaps you are correct...but probably not. Then again, who knows what I've dipped into this evening. No, not like that...silly lady...

I want some lemon Pez.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom