It's Official: Kevin (bfloxng) is a complete moron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
Been on the phone with this fucker for over two hours talking about travel itineraries. He just made the most retarded puchase ever, and he's still not anywhere near Honolulu. Did he book airfare when it was at $500.00 like I told him? No. Why would he listen to me.

So again, It's Official: He's so stoopid. :angry:

Miroslava said:
Been on the phone with this fucker for over two hours talking about travel itineraries. He just made the most retarded puchase ever, and he's still not anywhere near Honolulu. Did he book airfare when it was at $500.00 like I told him? No. Why would he listen to me.

So again, It's Official: He's so stoopid. :angry:

But, Kevin is also getting a sunny day in Vegas (pre-Hawaii) to party with the boys (PLEBA) on April 5th when they return from Japan.

Ok, It cost $200 more than it would have yesterday, but that's without Vegas where I'll easily make that $200 beaners back!

Yeah, baby!

Vegas-Hawaii-Aloha Aloha...IT'S OFFICIAL!

:banghead:

Try to rationalize it all you want... you still need to factor in the gambling/boozing/whoring costs...

I'll be amazed if they even let you board the plane to HNL after a night of partying in Vegas... :lol:

character0304.gif

For the hell of it, I typed in my package deal (Expedia - flight, hotel, and car) just now and the price difference from Monday (when I purchased it) to this moment is $1000. Unbelievable. Can you say timing?

goodnight! :yawn:

Miroslava said:
Try to rationalize it all you want... you still need to factor in the gambling/boozing/whoring costs...

Wait, you have it all wrong, whoring and gambling, especially whoring, is where I'll make the most money!

bfloxng said:

whoring, is where I'll make the most money!

True, the fact that you look rather young and are skinny might be appealing to some of the older Johns cruising the strip looking for companionship :hmm:

When they start talking to you, give them a whole sob story about how you ran away from home and are lonely and you need a father figure... that's sure to rake in the bucks...

Then come to Hawaii, and drinks are on you! :happy:

And Lila, I am not sure which of our camping/partying stories makes you think that me, or anyone in my party would be fitting company for your daughter. What kind of irresponsible mother are you? :tsk:

http://www.campmor.com/
^^^^^
Bought my tent for $30.00 a year ago

ETA: Actually, it is still that price. Item: 36164

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
Is this the "travel booking challenged idiot " that you mention in the Tour Dates thread?

RR, I am shocked and chagrined that you would make such an indictment!

Miroslava said:

When they start talking to you, give them a whole sob story about how you ran away from home and are lonely and you need a father figure... that's sure to rake in the bucks...

Well, that's obviously worked very well for you.

After all, you've been from Brooklyn to Portland for, what is it, 19 shows? You have certainly shown access to considerable means. Perhaps I shall give it a try with the ladies. With your success with the fellas, I'm sure I could make a fast buck!

:madspit:

bfloxng said:

Well, that's obviously worked very well for you.

After all, you've been from Brooklyn to Portland for, what is it, 19 shows? You have certainly shown access to considerable means. Perhaps I shall give it a try with the ladies. With your success with the fellas, I'm sure I could make a fast buck!

:madspit:

Well, if my wealth of personal knowledge results is increased revenue, I expect my cut as your Pimp. Crisp $20.00 and $100.00 bills only.

Don't make me bitch slap it out of you. :madwife:

bfloxng said:

RR, I am shocked and chagrined that you would make such an indictment!

I was just asking. :shrug: I mean how many "travel booking challenged idiots " can one talk to in one night? :huh:

ramblin rose said:

I was just asking. :shrug: I mean how many "travel booking challenged idiots " can one talk to in one night? :huh:

One is enough :crack:

Miroslava said:

Well, if my wealth of personal knowledge results is increased revenue, I expect my cut as your Pimp. Crisp $20.00 and $100.00 bills only.

Don't make me bitch slap it out of you. :madwife:

No problem, payment will come in s.k.a.n.k. dollars (You know the drill, muchacha: 50 s.k.a.n.k. dollars=1 peso).

bfloxng said:

No problem, payment will come in s.k.a.n.k. dollars (You know the drill, muchacha: 50 s.k.a.n.k. dollars=1 peso).

I need to find Pimp Momma clothing appropriate for Hawaii weather. :hmm: Don't think my red coat with the faux fur collar and knee high boots will work so well there...

Miroslava said:

I need to find Pimp Momma clothing appropriate for Hawaii weather. :hmm: Don't think my red coat with the faux fur collar and knee high boots will work so well there...

get a speedo

Been there, done that.... :madwife:

With several people this tour alone :flirt:

It's official: Zoney is just pissy he didnt get to Detroit in time to share the back of my Explorer with April and I :sexywink:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

It's official: Zoney is just pissy he didnt get to Detroit in time to share the back of my Explorer with April and I :sexywink:

Indeed. :D

All I got was another spot in April's dog house (LURK :D)....oh, and some quality time with a very special interferer. :sexywink:

Oh...and this is the first OFFICIAL thing in this thread! :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom