It's Official: Kevin (bfloxng) is a complete moron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had just figured it out and was coming to report, but now I dont have to :D

:sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Miro and I in the back of the Explorer, good times, my friend... :sexywink: :lol:

:yes:

Sleep in a tent Friday night, share a room saturday night, spoon in the back of the explorer sunday night, share a room monday night... And oh by the way, nice to meet you!

Good times indeed :D

zoney! said:

see...I refuse.

Thank you :love:

April said:
I love whoever it was who asked me that weekend, "So how long have you two girls been friends?"

Me: "Oh, Friday" :lol:

:lmao:

We got lucky, I could have actually been a raging bitch like the rumors indicate :sexywink:

zoney! said:

I am glad I wasn't too obvious. :uhoh:

I sure felt like it in Detroit.

I think you have the Security Team at the Palace of Auburn Hills for helping you keep things on the DL... they sort of deflected the attention from you :lol:

I think whoever says you're a raging bitch (this is directed towards Miroslava, btw :p ) was drinking too many Bacardis that weekend or something. :tongue:

Nah, I meant just more in the generic oh-my-god-she-is-a-rail-skank-that-hates-chicks-and-is-a-line-nazi-and-oh-my-god-she-only-goes-to-shows-to-get-on-stage-and-she-will-eat-you-for-breakfast-and-spit-you-out
thing!

:D

:lmao:

Doooooooooooooooooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :macdevil:

I would lose the signature though :(

(I am not sure who ruined the whole "no signature for non-premiums" :madwife: )

actually, I think it was DaveC and I who ruined that for everyone else....:uhoh:

Oh but you ARE a rail skank! Don't make me pull out a picture of your shirt in Cleveland missy :madwife:

Miroslava said:

Nah, I meant just more in the generic oh-my-god-she-is-a-rail-skank-that-hates-chicks-and-is-a-line-nazi-and-oh-my-god-she-only-goes-to-shows-to-get-on-stage-and-she-will-eat-you-for-breakfast-and-spit-you-out
thing!

:D

But that makes you my hero! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom