It's Official #Keep this thread at the top until Ody comes online, okay? Thanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, I am not Sicy :angry:

Actually, it probably wouldn't be bad being Sicy, but I've never really wanted to be female.

I wanted to use more suggested songs, but I didn't have a ton of time or money to go get new CDs. If you notice, there is one song for every hour of the day :smile: Anyway, this was the playlist:

01 Beautiful Day U2?Great opener in my opinion..."It's a beautiful DAYYYYYY"
02 Song 2 Blur?Nothing says happy like "I'm feeling heavy metal!"
03 Connection Elastica?The bass line in this is energizing, and after all, a connection WAS made.
04 Fable Robert Miles?I almost didn't put this in, because it's not super upbeat, but I wanted something techno-ish because beats motivate me from time to time.
05 Einstein on the Beach Counting Crows?A b-side, and in my opinion the happiest Counting Crows song, which isn't saying much.
06 Gel Collective Soul?"I wanna sing a song", just good, catchy and hopeful.
07 Mint Car The Cure?"I'm so happy I could scream"
08 Just My Imagination Cranberries?There is a quality I like to this song, I don't know if it's really happy though. Upbeat is maybe a better word.
09 Ballad of a Teenage Queen Johnny Cash?Happiest ending to a song ever.
10 The Middle Jimmy Eat World?Totally encouraging. "Don't write yourself off yet..."
11 Heavy Metal Drummer Wilco?Fun and more fun.
12 Up Around the Bend Creedence Clearwater Revival?I wanted a little classic rock, and this song is really quite happy.
13 Smile Elastica?I needed a song that was really short.
14 Punk Rawk Show MxPx?It's pop punk, but it's also got a kind of "I'm gonna be happy wherever I'm at" attitude.
15 Buddy Holly Weezer?Weezer wrote some good songs. This is one of them.
16 One Love Bob Marley?Chillin' is the key with Marley.
17 Get Rhythm Johnny Cash?Cash has grown on me a lot lately. This song is deeper than it looks at first glance.
18 The Sweetest Thing U2?This song SOUNDS sweet. Which I think is happy.
19 In the Meantime Spacehog?Only good song they wrote (In my opinion).
20 Here Comes the Sun The Beatles?Hope is on the horizon!
21 Lyric Zwan?Zwan is the happy Billy Corgan. 'Nuff said!
22 Three Little Birds Bob Marley?I think he deserved two songs.
23 Send Me on My Way Rusted Root?Filled with cheerful abandon.
24 Keep on the Sunny Side The Whites?From O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Last edited:
Update:

I have found out that she really likes the CD.

I believe the exact quote was:

I love it, it's awesome. I'm going to listen to it at work tonight.

So, it turned out well. I am not sure what this means, except that I hope it doesn't end here.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom