ITS OFFICIAL just because

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*bump*

Okay so I had this really weird dream......

I was at the house where I grew up and Bono was standing at the front door. So I open the door and he starts holding my hand and leading me outside into the driveway. He said "You need to do two things, the first is do something to help others and the other is to take a ride in this car." So we go towards this 1950's style silver car, and the mom from the Cosby Show gets out of the car dressed like a beauty pagent queen and tells me I can sit in the back. Except there is no back seat and I have to squeeze myself behind Bono, who is driving. We start driving backwards onto this weird movie set and then we get out. He then tells me that I can start making clothes for his family of mice who have no clothes. So I made them outfits and dressed them up as Scooby Doo Characters.

I swear I took no drugs before taking a nap and having that whacked out dream.

Re: *bump*

daisybean said:
Okay so I had this really weird dream......

I was at the house where I grew up and Bono was standing at the front door. So I open the door and he starts holding my hand and leading me outside into the driveway. He said "You need to do two things, the first is do something to help others and the other is to take a ride in this car." So we go towards this 1950's style silver car, and the mom from the Cosby Show gets out of the car dressed like a beauty pagent queen and tells me I can sit in the back. Except there is no back seat and I have to squeeze myself behind Bono, who is driving. We start driving backwards onto this weird movie set and then we get out. He then tells me that I can start making clothes for his family of mice who have no clothes. So I made them outfits and dressed them up as Scooby Doo Characters.

I swear I took no drugs before taking a nap and having that whacked out dream.

daisy you really shouldn't post stuff like that when I am trying to study in the library, you're gonna get me kicked out! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom