It's official #JPL (includes pics of MARS taken by ME!!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
I am NOT surprised; I guess Mrs. BAW is very lucky that I found her in Orange county,,,,if I was in Dallas, we would have met and you know what......

:lol: :lol: :heart:

:ohmy: :lmao:

I just realized, we could have a real dog and pony show...with your projector expertise, coupled with the fact that I played the phonograph for the 1964 and 1965 Edison Elementary School Carnival cakewalk, we could go far!!!!!

Yeah, Baby! Yeah!

:lol:

oh, motorhome rental would be cool :lol: (although I don't mind camping in a tent either) my car is reliable but i hate driving long distances on big highways, etc. :reject:

that would be so awesome if you and Mrs. B could come to Texas :D

The star party would be cool to go to, but of course I'd be up for camping and star gazing any time :wink: :hyper:

Alas, I must go finish my laundry now and shower before it gets too late...I have to work tomorrow :sigh: I might be back later.

Mr. BAW said:
Oh Abel...who's doing laundry at this time of night 1 a.m.???

me :reject: :lol: !

Mrs. BAW and I are up for that trip, we'd love to spend the weekend with you....REALLY, let us know....

:der: Mars, baby, yeah!!!

awesome!!! :up: I'll look up the dates for the Texas Star Party, but you guys are more than welcome here anytime! :hyper:

I've made a decision....I'm skipping fencing class on Wednesday night to go to the star party :hyper: I was planning on going to a different star party on Saturday night, but the forecast next weekend is calling for a chance of rain....don't wanna miss mars thru a telescope :hyper:

btw Mr. B are you watching the History channel tonite? They've got a special about space "Failure is No Option" on about the Apollo mission :hyper:

I missed the first part of it tho cuz we had a big storm move thru and knock the power out for about 20 minutes :angry:

No, I saw the start of it but did not follow through - I switched over to the Little League World Championship game...and then Mrs. B and I had dinner leading to right now, where I'm about to write Sayonara because the Sopranos and then Sex and the City are coming on....bye! :wave:

ps...between shows I will be watching Mars!

Back
Top Bottom