Its Official - Jon Stewart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O'Reilly was his guest...

There was alot of arguing back and forth...but when Jon made the good points, all O'Reilly could say was 'oh you and that left-wing crap' and similar stuff...

Yeah it was pretty great. Jon made some awesome points, then Bill O'Reilley responds by calling him a pinhead.

yeah then when Jon asked him when he was going to stop boycotting the French, he leaned over and said in a low tone

'dont know if you've heard Bill, but they never did find any WMDs'

:lol:

Bill had to in the end concede that all politicians, republican included, were not trustworthy and were only 'in it for themselves'

did anyone see "Back In Black"????? OMG I nearly died :lmao:

:shrug: i wouldn't exactly call it an "eating alive."

frankly i still don't know what the big deal with the hatred towards bill o'reilly is. so the guy leans to the right... big whoop. if 0 is far left, 50 is dead center and 100 is far right, o'reilly's about a 70. he's not the wack-o the right is always right and the left can blow me that most make him out to be.

for the record... i'll watch fox, cnn, msnbc and the daily show... it's good to get a wide spectrum of ideas, and then to decide on your own, rather than simply getting one side all the time.

this is turning into FYM... and we can all agree that that's certainly not a good thing.

I watch Jon religiuosly, but only agree about 80% of what he says.

I'm wary of those who blindly follow Stewart.

BTW, O'Reilly interview should be on the dailyshow.com website archive.

u2fp

people blindly follow Jon Stewart...

I find that incredibly hard to believe.
His is a comedy show. He is a comedian and a comedy writer.

It makes me laugh to see the right wing getting all bent out of shape when a bunch of comedians get together to tell a few jokes.

especielly when all they usually have to do is play a couple of real television clips of the president and say "WHAAAA?" afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom