It's Official #joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
An airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone into a good mood as he served them food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvin has asked me to announce he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed rather exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, bitch."

I cannot wait to hear what our resident airline expert things of this one ... I guess we will have to wait until he returns from the east coast.

sidenote:

When I flew out to hang out with Meggaaniiie and Jkayet the first time (to see Coldplay), I flirted with the flight attendant and got lots of free alcohol.

Let me tell you, you girls have all the fun - taking advantage of us pityful guys. :angry:

Flight Attendents freak me out. I saw one once, I called her The Kewpie Doll. She had cut off her eyelashes and drew them on. She looked startled all the time which didn't sit well with me being shit scared of planes.
Another, coming back from Cairns, she plonked herself down on the seat across the aisle and says "so, newlyweds are you? You should have said something! you get free champagne for that!"
1. how the **** did she know?
2. why didn't she tell me this when we took off instead of when we were landing?

:grumpy:

humour is but a passing fancy; look not to the past for laughter, my dears

Back
Top Bottom