it's Official # Jeans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: oh my god. how many do you frequently wear? actually, i wonder if that is normal, as i know when i decide to give a big cleanout to the charity bins, i find pairs i've forgotten about in the depths of my drawers. my poor jeans so easily get superceded. i buy a fab new pair and wear them out, or continuously wear my tried and tested favourite styles until they too go to the big denim pasture in the sky.
:(

i really am talking too much about jeans, huh.

:uhoh:

tiny dancer said:
Some of them are over 6 years and I just can't seem to part with them even though I don't wear them.

I know the feeling. I still have an old t-shirt that I used to wear like uhm... 10years ago. I don't wear it but it's still in my closet..

I have 2 good pairs...well, 3, if you count the ones with the huge hole in the knee (I still wear them). I also have another pair that are too big but are good for knocking around the house. My boyfriend hates my ripped jeans and said I need to buy more. But if I'm gonna spend money on clothes, it's going to be nice stuff for work. I need new black dress pants.

I hate pants shopping. Tops are much more fun. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom