IT'S OFFICIAL # Jack (& Jill!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
I had three hamsters that lived just fine in a tank together, and then we woke up one morning to find them all bloody and attacking each other. :huh: They all needed separate homes after that.

You put your hamsters in a tank? No wonder they died :sad:

:wink:

picture looks like he is pimping himself up, and well you are a lady, so if you find yourself alone with jack, he may take his name literally

:eyebrow:

Great name :up:

I've had a nameless goldfish (who has turned white now) for four years now. When I moved out my Mum and sister took over feeding him and bought him a massive tank and toys galore. :lol:

be glad it isnt spring

:wink:

if I were a fortune teller, Id see foam in your future

:eyebrow:

be sure to never stick your head in the tank. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Mia is entranced by him. She wants to have him for dinner. :lol:

But I thought I was a vegetarian??

:wink:I'm surprised how my name is growing in popularity!

Anyway, gorgeous fish Sicy! I had 3 goldfish but then 2 died (I think they got jealous that I got a dog), so now I just have one left...and I can never remember his name so I keep changing it.

sakijack.jpg

Ok so I was trying to get a good pic of Jack's latest bubblenest and he just happened to swim by and flare at my camera right when I snapped the pic LOL!! I'll never be able to get a pic like this again if I tried!

jackflarenest.jpg

Sicy said:
Ok so I was trying to get a good pic of Jack's latest bubblenest and he just happened to swim by and flare at my camera right when I snapped the pic LOL!! I'll never be able to get a pic like this again if I tried!

jackflarenest.jpg

Nice pic!

HEY FEESH! ;)

I bought another betta yesterday. Her name is Jill.

Jack and Jill :wink:

She's a 'Veil Tail'.

jilldriftwood.jpg

jillgood.jpg

Here's her little home :cute:

jillshome.jpg

I got a fish! :hyper:

Kind of. ;)

One of my friends at the Ryan Adams board said he has 3 fish that don't have names, so he posted pics and descriptions so I could pick one and name it. Here is what he posted:

AbigailLouise.jpg

Yellow Labidochromis Caeruleus - pretty mellow, the runt, I think it's female, gets her ass kicked a lot. Albino is very jealous of her prettiness. Will probably be the next casualty of war.

albino.jpg

Pseudotropheus Zebra Albino - uber aggressive, hates the yellow one, has battle wounds, undoubtedly a male with anger-management issues

gold.jpg

Pseudotropheus Zebra Gold - rather mellow, nice, female I think, keeps to herself, Kamala wants to make sexy time with her.

Kamala.jpg

Pseudotropheus Zebra Colbalt Blue - "Kamala" - the king of the tank. He kicks all their asses all the time. I've had him for 4 years.

I picked the first one. Her name is Abigail Louise...or just Abby. :D

Betas! :love: My mom used to have tons of fish and several betas, but now she's moved on to lizards (I think we have 5?).

They're so purty.

Look at what Ernie got me for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

Aquarium.jpg

Aquarium2.jpg

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :love: :faint: :drool:

I can't wait to get fish!!!!!!!!!!! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom