It's official #I've been spammed! but Salome hasn't been

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEyedJen

Babyface
I've been spammed!

I received an e-mail from someone named ILoveU2AFN asking me to join interference. I know no such person. What gives?

Are you all making fun of me?
:eyebrow:
I've found three more people that received the same e-mail.

Last edited:
I will explain I't Official.

This forum is generally used for fun and nonsense posting. It's Official or IO must appear in the thread title. We abuse all newbies here, not just you. You have no choice in the matter. If you do not abide be the "rules" of the forum your brains will be eaten.

We don't know this ILoveU2AFN person since they have never posted anything.

:crazy:

I'm severely traumatized by this experience. First the spam and now the eating of brains and shooting of girls. :sad:

salt.jpg

I guess I'm out of the dog house! thanks GreenEyedJen you took the heat off me the same way Michael Jackson took the heat off Kobe Brynt, or something like that?

A single email letting you know you're welcome on a U2 forum is spamming you? I'm really disappointed in you Jen. :sad: Everyone at Interference has gone out of their way to make former Zootopians welcomed here (even the trollish ones like me). I have to wonder in all honesty if we'd have been as generous if Interference folded.

What the people in this thread don't know is that a link to this discussion has been posted at the Zootopian contact site and everyone (including the bizarre totalitarian fake sysop) is having a laugh over it. It's sad Jen that you are never willing to tackle something until you're sure the majority are on your side. When someone was trashing our mutual friend Cheeky all over the boards, you said nothing. When I got banned for defending her you said nothing. When Generic Poet got banned for defending me you said nothing. When the rampant abuse of moderator power was brought up (lol, or maybe that's what got me banned), moderator's altering and rewriting others posts etc...you've said nothing. But when you can score a few popularity points in this juvenile schoolyard manner, you'll now speak out - on 2 forums! - over this incredibly trivial 'issue'. I'm truly disappointed in you.

I'll post a link of my own so others can see what's going on.

http://zootopians.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=gd&num=1073675806&action=display&start=0

:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom