It's Official #I've been seeing more of me lately

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I keep gaining weight from stress. I swear I have 1 1/2 chins now, and I'm getting all squishy in places. :down:

I don't think I'd mind being a bit larger if I could pull it off, but chubby does not suit me. :mad: I'm envious of people who look good curvier and have nice, normal sized faces as opposed to my massive round head.

I know how you feel Meggie :(

I think I'm the only freak of nature who loses weight in her butt and gains it in her head :reject:

im (too) curvy :slant: my weight goes on my face, my chest and my stomach :eek:

BAW I have no butt at all :tsk: I just have a big belly. :|

I can't really comment on Lara cause I haven't met in her in the flesh (but I am SURE the same goes for her), but I do have to say you are both (BAW and Meggie) out of your heads. You are both extrememly attractive people....far far far far far from having ANY weight issues. :mad:

I prefer being curvy than being all skinny but I am jealous of my sister she is tall and thin and gets all the boys attention when we go out :| shes only jealous of my chest :ohmy: :lmao:

here's how i don't gain weight (didn't gain the freshman 15:))
1. be a college student
2. carry around really thick books that are barely used
3. carry them mostly uphill

follow those simple rules and things will get better:wink:
though you might end up with really tatty clothes and a back problem:grumpy:

As the woman at the dance class says no man is going to tell you your gorgeous you have to tell yourself that girls I am gorgeous now everyone say it

Me: *Shouts* Your gorgeous, Your gorgeous

Everyone: :eyebrow:

Me: :eeklaugh: :eek:

My sister: Look just dont talk anymore, ok? :eyebrow:

Me: Ok?

*10 mins later*

Woman: Everyone having fun?

Everyone: Yes

Me: :silent:

My sister: Would you jsut join in?!?!

meggie, don't worry. i have no fucking clue how to avoid stress, so this is where i say something dumb like don't let it get to you.

i'd recommend coming here if you want to lose weight. i seriously laugh when they show people who go to school here talking about gaining weight, freshmen 15 and all that stuff, because the food will make you not want to eat.

When I was doing my student teaching I started to lose hair. Damn kids were stressing me out to no end. I took up yoga and breathing exercises. Kids still stressed me out but I was okay with it. Losing hair=not good.

If exercise wasn't so fucking boring, I would not be the size of a small horse. I am sure of it.
Therefore, my fat is not my fault.
:|

IWasBored said:

i'd recommend coming here if you want to lose weight. i seriously laugh when they show people who go to school here talking about gaining weight, freshmen 15 and all that stuff, because the food will make you not want to eat.

:lol: We had good food when I lived on campus--that was part of my weight gain for sure. But I blame a lot of it on alcohol, and the fact that I pig out when I'm hungover.

Back
Top Bottom