Its Official# Its to late or is it???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
So I finally checked my voicemail today(I check it ever 2 or 3 days) and I have 2 messages on my voicemail 1) Dated 3/27/03 and another 1) Dated 3/28/03 and they are messages concerning joining my band and soo my question is this.............................

what do I say when I call them bc it has been close to a week since they called me!!!

:shrug:

*feels like they might be mad at me for not calling back the day they called me*

:der:

If you're interested in them joining your band, call them back and explain it to them. It's understandable.

I guess I'd go ahead and call them, and just tell them you're sorry you didn't get back to them sooner but you just got the message? :shrug:

They might still be anxiously awaiting to hear from you...wouldn't you if you called someone about joining a band? :shrug:

if anything just as a courtesy call them and tell them sorry for the delay but if they're still interested (and you still want them to join of course) that the position is still open

I noticed one of the voice instantly and I know without a fact she will not be interested in the kind of band I am starting!!!! she was in my singing class and she thinks that I am trying to start a singing group and not a drums, bass, guitar, and singer band

and I think the other one might be my friend aaron :lmao:

*is a dork, this she knows*

Back
Top Bottom