It's Official # It's over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Walkron

War Child
Our dog Bodie had his last chemo therapy treatment for lympho sarcoma today.Yay,:up: :dance: :) :happy:

Bodie%20%26%20Doctor.JPG-thumb_194_194.jpg

Doctor Paul, Bodie & Dad.

Yay!!!!!!!! :hug: :heart:

I feel bad because I just got home, and our dogs are gone...Dad already left to take them to Sparky's Doggie Barn (that's where they stay when we go out of town). I forgot to give them an extra special goodbye earlier and tell them Merry Christmas. :(

Yeah...I know they don't know the difference...but I feel bad.

That's so great! I didn't even know you guys were dealing with this :hug:

I'm going to be doing an externship in January 2004 with a veterinary oncologist - I know lymphosarcoma is the most common cancer she deals with in dogs at her practice. Hope Bodie is doing better!

She ls Raging said:
That's great news!! Your thread title led me to believe this was sad thread!! I'm glad it wasnt :D
Happy happy.Bodie & us love you all.:yes:

Who is the redhead in that signature?

OMC - I read the title and the first couple of words "My dog Bodie" and my heart dropped. THen I read the rest.

Bodie shall Triumph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and eat my bacon.

Re: Who is the redhead in that signature?

zonelistener said:
Who is the redhead in that signature?

Shirley Manson from the band Garbage if I'm not mistaken. From what I've heard of her, she's a pretty cool chick.

Walkron! I'm so glad your puppy is gonna be ok. :hug: I went to my cousins house tonight for dinner and my mom gave his daughter the cutest, softest puppy (doll) you've ever seen! She was so cute though. She was going around the room showing it off to everyone going "puppy! puppy! puppy!" I dunno, I just pictured you doing the same thing heh heh. Bodie looks like a sweet loyal faithful doggy too. :hug::heart:Bodie:heart::hug:

Back
Top Bottom