It's Official # Its DEAD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
My bedroom is about 10 degrees colder than any room in the house. It's akin to living in the cellar, sometimes it gets that cold. So my parents bought me a space heater to keep warm.

So I've had this little heater for years and years (around 10). I run it so much. I come home, sit in front of it and read. Or, occasionally, curl up in front of it and falls asleep (yes, like a dog in front of the fireplace. It's weird, but warm). :|

Anyway, the damn thing DIED today. It doesn't work...like when your hairdryer burns out. And I can't get a new one because it's April (And spring is supposedly here, although it's 0 degrees Celcius today)...I'm trying to write an essay. Warm tea, soup, slippers, two pairs of socks, a blanket...

I CAN"T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! BRING BACK THE HEAT! :scream: :sad:

need heat now....

Canucks can dance too.

Skip it. We had spring coming in and now its freezing again. Half of the people in this city are ill. Go to Cuba, you won?t need heaters there.

Just do it.

i'm sorry you are so cold. that's why i live in the desert.

as a matter of fact, i am not going to go back to work after my lunch hour...i've decided to pack the ice chest and head to the river.

bye :wave:

:heart: my desert

We just got our power back after it was out for about 16 hours...our house is still freezing. *insert shivering smiley here*

I was worried that my newt's tank was going to get too cold for him...he always has a light on over it. He seems to be okay though.

Why not try wearing a sweater?

Reminds me of those old Calvin and Hobbes thingies.

Calvin: Mum, can I turn up the thermostat?
Mum: No, if you're cold wear a sweater.
Calvin: I think I want to go out.

Something of the sort.

*shivers*

It's getting cold too these days....:huh:

*looks at thermometer*

20C

Maybe i should shut up...:|

:hug: :hug: :hug:

osbl01.jpg

yertle-the-turtle said:
Why not try wearing a sweater?

2 sweaters. 2 pairs of socks. And I'm still cold.

Actually, I lie. I'm at school now, nice and toasty. Last night though I woke up a few times because I was so damn cold. I actually had to go downstairs and sit in front of the fireplace for about 10 minutes just to warm up.

There's something wrong with me...

Thanks for the fire Christi!

I'm gonna go buy me a nice, hot Tim Hortons coffee now...:drool:

this is just a heartbreaking story :sad:

I'll cut off all my hair and will send it to you so you can set it on fire :up:

OMG! :lmao: @ Salome!

Yes, that would be helpful...last night I was trying to type an essay and I lit candles and held my hands over them to keep my fingers warm.

That is so pathetic sounding. This is not the arctic.

Who am I kidding. IT IS!!!

Bonosgirl - which desert? (I was going to type dessert. Which reminds me. I have pudding in my room. Must go home now. Puddddinggggg :drool:

Back
Top Bottom