IT'S OFFICIAL #It's A Gas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
A member of management bought a new toy to use at work: a remote-controlled fart machine.

I didn't know they had it when I first came in to start my shift. They hid it in a drawer behind the counter, and one of the managers had the remote. She kept making it fart when I'd bend over for something, and I didn't know what was going on. :angry:

I started laughing because I had figured they were playing a joke on me, but they acted like they had no idea what was going on. I kept laughing, and then that manager seemed like she was getting mad at me. She told me that I needed to stop laughing and do some work. She slammed a stack of bags down and said, "Here...separate these bags!" I just looked at her and laughed, and she said, "I mean it!!!"...so then I thought I was in trouble. :angry:

Fuckers. :lmao:

I'm thinking about writing and recording a song called "Merry Christmas, Fuckers" and burning a copy for a couple of the managers as part of our gift exchange.

They'd love it. :lmao:

I'm thinking about writing and recording a song called "Merry Christmas, Fuckers" and burning a copy for a couple of the managers as part of our gift exchange.

They'd love it.

:lmao:

I think that is a WONDERFUL idea!!! :applaud:

"Merry Christmas, Fuckers"

Copyright BC-Kat Music Ltd. 2003

If you do write this, you have to call my voicemail and sing it to me! :shifty:

Last edited:
Send a copy to Oz, BC.
I love you more than a hole in the head.
:mad:

OH! Brainwave! Years (I'm talking about 12 years) ago my friend ( :mad: ) Leah dared me to go into a music shop and buy this STUPID single called 'Who Farted' by a group called The Vaughns. Hrmph. I cannot say no to a dare and catch was I had to ask for it at the counter. It is unlistened to and in pristine condition BC. I will ship it your way.
If you dont want it, I will wrap it up and post it to her with a note "I am still mad about this, you shit for brains"
I wonder if she remembers this...

Back
Top Bottom