it's official # it rained

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Yesterday we had our second day of rain since Hurricane Ivan hit us. I was out in the storm as it was the noon hour and I got soaked.

Yes, it rained.

Yes it did.

Rained here too.

It's a quite common thing actually, rain.

It rained so freaking much on Monday that every time I walked between classes, my pants got soaked halfway up to my knees!

nbcrusader said:
Ya know, every day we get weather :angry:

Yes, very true. Some days it just sucks more than others, and I think that's the point.

What did Mark Twain say about predicting weather? It was some famous quote....

Rain is simply rain.

We got our first snow on the weekend, did anyone else get snow???

ahhhh, gotta love scandinavia.....

The other day at the Ryan Adams board, this person started a thread to say how much he hated it when a thread topic got derailed by stupid off-topic chitchat. As the first reply to that, I asked him how the weather was...to which he responded. We then continued talking...ended up talking about Jell-O.

When he realized what he had just done, he said he was either really slow or I was very clever...and he left in shame. :wink:

Bonochick said:
The other day at the Ryan Adams board, this person started a thread to say how much he hated it when a thread topic got derailed by stupid off-topic chitchat. As the first reply to that, I asked him how the weather was...to which he responded. We then continued talking...ended up talking about Jell-O.
When he realized what he had just done, he said he was either really slow or I was very clever...and he left in shame. :wink:

Look what great practice you've got from IO!

I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights
I love the rainy nights

Eddie Rabbitt tribute....

Back