It's Official#invisible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
all they'd have to do is highlight what we're saying and they could see what im typing

daisybean said:
quiet you! Now that I'm invisible I can do a great number of evil things. *goes off to think up evil things

I am a bad bad grrl :sexywink: :tongue:

daisybean said:
sample letter:
Dear Elvis,
why do hot dogs come in packages of eight and hot dog rolls come in packages of six?
Thanks in Advance,
daisyB

I should go to bed but this is too much fun :mac:

OH Abel!
Dear Elvis,
Can you turn off the flood control for me...it really irriates me, and it's not like I'm going to spam the board with useless posts...oh wait forget that last part....it just irriates me
thanks again for the third time,
daisyB

Trevor! stop wasting the duct tape!!! We need that to protect ourselves from a potential biological or nuclear attack!!!!

Dear Elvis,
Did you know that Elvis spelled backwards is sivlE? Does it have any special meaning?
Thanks yet again,
daisyB

daisybean said:
OH Abel!
Dear Elvis,
Can you turn off the flood control for me...it really irriates me, and it's not like I'm going to spam the board with useless posts...oh wait forget that last part....it just irriates me
thanks again for the third time,
daisyB
OH Daisybean! this is so much fun! I :heart: reply with quote :sexywink:

nnnnnnno one expects the spanish inquistion! bwahahahaha

Dear Elvis... Why does Pita like to scratch the kitty litter bag instead of the actual litter inside her pan after she does her thang?

daisybean said:

Trevor! stop wasting the duct tape!!! We need that to protect ourselves from a potential biological or nuclear attack!!!!

Dear Elvis,
Did you know that Elvis spelled backwards is sivlE? Does it have any special meaning?
Thanks yet again,
daisyB
I am a bad, bad girl :wave: :mac:

Cleasai said:
nnnnnnno one expects the spanish inquistion! bwahahahaha

Dear Elvis... Why does Pita like to scratch the kitty litter bag instead of the actual litter inside her pan after she does her thang?

:ohmy:

no comment

daisybean said:

Dear Elvis,
Can you eliminate the quote function. Some people are ruining my plot for world domination.
Much Appreciated,
daisyB

are we having fun yet :evil:

I'll duct tape your face! :tongue:

ducktapea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom