It's Official #Interpret my dream, please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I had a dream last night that I was playing Animal Crossing and found a new area of my town where there were bottles with money inside and a fishbowl strung along a pole. I broke the bottles and got the money, and then there were animals (an alligator, a lion, a bear, and a gorilla's head [just the head, but it was alive]) tied along the pole. The alligator bit me while I was freeing all of them, and when I untied them, there were unicorns and a pony tied up. When I let them go, they all started attacking each other. I tried to help the white pony, but a yellow unicorn stabbed it with its horn and the pony disappeared. So I got on the pink unicorn to try to get it away from the others, and a blue unicorn tried to attack it, but it was okay and I rode it away. Then I saw one of the animals in my town who told me that Johnny Depp had just moved in and was having some people over. So I went to his house, and Britney Spears was there and I felt really sorry for her because no one was talking to her and she was crying and there were lots of generic people there from Interference and an expat board I read. I had been drinking coffee during the party, so I was really thirsty and went to the kitchen to get a cold drink, and Johnny Depp's kitchen was really messy. I found a glass, but it was all brown with dirt and I accidentally dropped it, but it didn't break. I washed the glass and got some Diet Coke, but then I heard someone say that Johnny Depp was leaving to film in Germany, so I went to say thanks for the party and he said we should go out for lunch when he got back from Germany. Then he left and some of us at the party got letters and presents from him. The presents were all rubber stamps and I got one that was fifteen stamps in one and one of the designs had penguins. My letter from him was a page long and what I read of it was really nice, but I didn't have time to read it all of it and I told everyone that I had to wake up so I could go out and buy a frame for it and get my stamp appraised before the shops closed and I'd read the letter when I was awake. And then I woke up and realised that I couldn't take things from my dreams into the waking world and I should have read the letter when I was asleep. :grumpy:

It means that you should think before speaking, be nice to your neighbor, and eat a lot of cake.

meegannie said:
I had a dream last night that I was playing Animal Crossing and found a new area of my town where there were bottles with money inside and a fishbowl strung along a pole. I broke the bottles and got the money, and then there were animals (an alligator, a lion, a bear, and a gorilla's head [just the head, but it was alive]) tied along the pole. The alligator bit me while I was freeing all of them, and when I untied them, there were unicorns and a pony tied up. When I let them go, they all started attacking each other. I tried to help the white pony, but a yellow unicorn stabbed it with its horn and the pony disappeared. So I got on the pink unicorn to try to get it away from the others, and a blue unicorn tried to attack it, but it was okay and I rode it away. Then I saw one of the animals in my town who told me that Johnny Depp had just moved in and was having some people over. So I went to his house, and Britney Spears was there and I felt really sorry for her because no one was talking to her and she was crying and there were lots of generic people there from Interference and an expat board I read. I had been drinking coffee during the party, so I was really thirsty and went to the kitchen to get a cold drink, and Johnny Depp's kitchen was really messy. I found a glass, but it was all brown with dirt and I accidentally dropped it, but it didn't break. I washed the glass and got some Diet Coke, but then I heard someone say that Johnny Depp was leaving to film in Germany, so I went to say thanks for the party and he said we should go out for lunch when he got back from Germany. Then he left and some of us at the party got letters and presents from him. The presents were all rubber stamps and I got one that was fifteen stamps in one and one of the designs had penguins. My letter from him was a page long and what I read of it was really nice, but I didn't have time to read it all of it and I told everyone that I had to wake up so I could go out and buy a frame for it and get my stamp appraised before the shops closed and I'd read the letter when I was awake. And then I woke up and realised that I couldn't take things from my dreams into the waking world and I should have read the letter when I was asleep. :grumpy:

:ohmy:

Johnny Depp :drool:

Introversy is comfort food but knowing others share in your ideals provides comfort too. Share your cake from time to time. You never know when people will share the same tastes.

Back
Top Bottom