it's official interference is the best!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
wow...talk about an eye opener. i really do love interference and the mods. This board is very professional and well maintained compared to the coldplay board. As i was reading some posts on the coldplay board regarding the anti-war comments that Chris Martin made at the Brit awards the other night, it is making appreciate interference much more. people are cussing eachother out and attacking eachother's intelligence in respect to their views on the current situation with the US and Iraq.

I appreciate free speech and expressing your own opinion, but when people start insulting your views and using poor choice of words to attack your intelligence and views on a band msg board it really bothers me. Anti-war/pro-war whatever your views are i appreciate inteference for having FYM and mods to maintain the heated debates that disagreements on politics, relgion, current affairs may bring.

So :hug:?s to all you mods and to interference for keeping this place under control and in my eyes "professional". :D

Yeah, the more message boards I visit the more I can appreciate interference. And even when people bash the mods here I dont give up hope that they will realize that interference is truly one of a kind and the way we moderate is done for a reason.

:hug:

well y'all have done a great job in maintaining order and peace. i know it is not easy but i sure do respect and appreciate the hard work and efforts that you all and Elvis have put into this site. this is a non-paying job for you all and y'all give 110% to make it an enjoyable site for all.

thanks again!

:up: yay to interference...

I've been on other boards where there are threads in wrong forums and they never get moved to the appropriate forum :crack: I hate disorganization. I even had to leave one board not because of the people, but it was just a big jumbled mess of threads in one forum with tons of other forums not even being used for the intended purposes, and the admin didn't even care.

People here overall are just nicer, while some debates get out of control sometimes, I think this is the most mature level-headed group of people around. We also have very few trolls...the bored kids who say "I hate U2, I'm gonna go say bad shit about them and piss off people just for the fun of it"

daisybean said:
We also have very few trolls...the bored kids who say "I hate U2, I'm gonna go say bad shit about them and piss off people just for the fun of it"

That's because I ban them immediately.

:yes: Interference continues to blow me away! Everybody is so nice here and so respectful of each other. That's hard to find on other boards.

Yay, Interference! :hyper:

two to tango...or maybe more

the mods are great.
but so are the people.
the sum of it all is that interference is excellent.

this place is awesome. anywhere that you can talk about music without getting ripped into with every band you mention has to be great.

:up:s to the mods for also keeping things really organised in the forums that particular threads belong in.

There are a couple other message boards that I am a regular at, but you just can't beat Interference. I :heart: this place.

I :heart: seeing people :heart: Interference and its mods. We truly work hard for you guys because we love you, and we love U2 too. ;) It all comes from love - we are a family, we are a community, and we should carry each other. :wave:

VIVA Interference!

hi iris

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i appreciate inteference for having FYM and mods to maintain the heated debates that disagreements on politics, relgion, current affairs may bring.

So :hug:?s to all you mods and to interference for keeping this place under control and in my eyes "professional". :D

:hug: thanks iris.

it's generally a thankless and stressful job, but knowing that you appreciate it really makes it all worthwhile. /cheesy moment
:heart:

:hug: Alright, add me to the cheese fest. I think everyone here rocks. I have to agree too, that Interference members are on the most part a really intelligent, respectful group of people. I think that's why people stick around or keep coming back. I don't post anywhere else, Interference is enough for me.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

mmmm cheeeeese....

cheese.gif

You guys are the greatest... I just have to be careful to get all my reading and or posting during my lunch break... Just don't tell my boss I jump on off and on throughout the day. Just can't seem to stay away from here. I've been to alot of sites also, and NO one has the integrity you find here. I haven't been back to some of the other places and can't remember the passwords anyway. (Which won't come as any surprise to you Sicy LOL)

Last edited:
I :heart: interference. This place has the best format/organization of any message board I've been to. The mods and people are great too :hug:

I'll add my interference love here... :heart: :D The site really is just amazing...the way it's managed, the variety of forums, the people...u2 fans are definitely the best. :hug:

Sicy said:
....the way we moderate is done for a reason.

:hug:

Exactly... and pefectly said. It's no accident either.... sometimes (many times) Sicy has rolled her eyes at me since she's been an admin about certain strict 'policies' I've had... none of which are written... but all I've had good reason for. Sooner or later... I'd like to believe that people end up appreciating the work, frustration, and time that myself, sicy, and the rest of the mods put into this place, as well as everyone else that works behind the scenes on making this site what it is.

Back
Top Bottom