It's official #Interference gives you strange dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Last night I had a strange dream...I don't remember all of it but in my dream, I was talking to Bassy on MSN, and in the dream instead of using the speakers, somehow he hands me a hand written note through the speaker, like a little yellow post-it-note, instead of talking through the speaker the normal way. :coocoo:

I don?t even know why there we were using speakers in the dream, cuz I?ve never talked to him on speakers at all :der: I remember commenting on how it was cool to have something handwritten by an interferencer for a change instead of typing on the screen all the time, and in the dream I kept asking him how he got the speaker to do that, and all I could get him to tell me was his speaker was broken :coocoo:

The rest of the dream wasn?t about interferencers at all that I can recall, but it was almost a ?Survivor? type setting, except no one was getting voted off or anything, but I was deep in a tropical jungle. I have no idea what the last part of the dream had to do with the first part, or if it was two completely different dreams?perhaps the last part of the dream has something to do with the last thread I read before I went to bed which was MissVelvet?s thread in Zoo Confessionals about getting approached for a reality show called Paradise Island :shrug:

This is off topic, but last night I dreamt that Nicole Kidman and I were best friends. I've never even seen one of her movies before (and yes, I'm still waiting to see both Moulin Rough and The Hours). I think my brother was jealous, haha.

interference island :hyper:

it's not so unusual, actually. i have dreams about posting quite often.
then when i wake up and get online, i feel a bit confused.

so, yeah.

I didn't have a dream about this, but I might in the near future.

Anyone want to see R.E.M. and Wilco this summer/fall?

I do, but am very poor. i will save up money now for when tickets go on sale!!

Last edited:
Okay, I get weird reams when I'm stressed out. So today I had an exam, so yesterday nigth I had a dream..

about this place. I don't remember all the details (I've forgotten them as the day passed) but I remember, in my dream, reading this thread. While on 'Paradise Island.' (Not the show. The entire Interference community moved to this remote little island somewhere that seemed to have internety access). And Screaming Flower and Bassy (I think) were fighting over who got to make the fire and ABEL was sitting under a tree sighing saying "I'm bored" and Zoney kept running around saying "Who loves ya? Who loves ya?" and Meg was jumping up and down like this smilie :hyper: and kept repeating "Idlewild" while Ms. Velvet Dress was taling through a coconut phone to some guy..

the weird thing is I don't think any of you had FACES, but I knew who you were....

swetest thing is never on MSN!

A Mr. Martin is calling for Iris.....

as1435.gif

Has anyone ever dreamt of having sex with an Interferencer?

I haven't, but I wonder if anyone has. Admit it already! :sexywink:

Melon

I dreamt of blue crack this week. which is weird, because I haven't posted much last week.

*twilight zone music*

melon said:
Has anyone ever dreamt of having sex with an Interferencer?

I haven't, but I wonder if anyone has. Admit it already! :sexywink:

Melon

um...I'll never reveal the name and no sex was involved but I had 3 separate dreams that I made out passionately with someone here :eek: :silent:

and it wasn't you Iris so you can breath now :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom