It's official #Interference gives you strange dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
melon said:
Has anyone ever dreamt of having sex with an Interferencer?

I haven't, but I wonder if anyone has. Admit it already! :sexywink:

Melon

i can't believe this thread was posted!!!!!

i had an "inappropriate" *coughsexycough* dream about an interferencer two days ago. i hadn't been here since then so i missed this completely.

:eek: X 100,000,000,000

if it makes you feel any better SF,
I don't think zoomanda technically still is an interferencer

LOL!

I dreamt once that everyone in Interland had to meet up in an old school classroom!

And :lmao: I arrived and tons were already there and we were given name-badges by Mrs Edge and Niamh so that pple could see who we were and Mrs Edge used a microphone to introduce us and some of us were sitting on other pples laps and there was this whole intermingling going on, and it was funny, and pple who were introduced were either booed, or applauded or cheered or etc............and then LMAO! we were all huggin each other, and that is truly as far as my dream goes!

:laugh:

Salome said:
if it makes you feel any better SF,
I don't think zoomanda technically still is an interferencer

this was probably the funniest thing ive read all day.

and its only noon.

screaming flower, what was the dream about? do tell! :sexywink:

well..I've dreamt about having sex with nick nolte..

that quasi-related, i spose

thats not really all that surprising. its nick nolte.

who hasnt dreamt of nick nolte.

mad1 said:
And :lmao: I arrived and tons were already there and we were given name-badges by Mrs Edge and Niamh so that pple could see who we were and Mrs Edge used a microphone to introduce us and some of us were sitting on other pples laps and there was this whole intermingling going on, and it was funny, and pple who were introduced were either booed, or applauded or cheered or etc............and then LMAO! we were all huggin each other, and that is truly as far as my dream goes!

:lol:

most of this actually DID happen at the las vegas gathering.
even the lap-sitting :flirt:
but it was ABEL who handed out the name badges!

bonosgirl84 said:

:lol:

most of this actually DID happen at the las vegas gathering.
even the lap-sitting :flirt:
but it was ABEL who handed out the name badges!

yep, and Sicy sat on my lap in the car on the way back to the hotel :sexywink: :lmao:

More dreams from Interland...

I had a dream last night that I met Melon and told him what a big intellectual crush I had on him.

:reject:

Oh...If I only had a brain.

:angel:

P.S. No more dreams about Nicole Kidman this week....*sigh* We were such good friends.

:shrug:

i have never dreamt about interference or any of its members. i dont plan on starting either.

why, you ask?

because, my dreams are too importantly tied to winning the stanley cup with pavel bure, thats why.

Back
Top Bottom