It's Official #Infinite&Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
I officially start work at that coffee shop tomorrow... working from 12 to 5... I'll be the one in training that all the other employees like to pick on for the first few weeks
biggrin.gif

icon24.gif
= me after too much coffee.

So yeah, another thread on my employment... so as to not tire the subject, feel free to discuss the greatness of Salome and this Salometown of his. starting now: GO!

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 11-10-2001).]

Good luck!

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Woohoo!!!!

Bebe <== Bono's dancing coffee supplier

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 11-10-2001).]

Working where the aroma of coffee floats all around you; that's a great perk!

yay

yay

hoo-oo! go, achtung bebes, you achtung you.

4a

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
But why am I not seeing any Salome ass-kissing going on?!?! Come on guys, have at it!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I'm yesterday's news

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I officially start work at that coffee shop tomorrow... working from 12 to 5... I'll be the one in training that all the other employees like to pick on for the first few weeks
biggrin.gif

So yeah, another thread on my employment... so as to not tire the subject, feel free to discuss the greatness of Salome and this Salometown of his. starting now: GO!

Picking on you? No one better pick on our Bebe or the Salometown posse will come kick their arses!!
wink.gif

How'd your first day go?

------------------
"Even Texas loves New York!" ~ Bono, 11/5/01

Thanks for an incredible day boys! Thanks for the autographs!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Hey! Well my first day went alright. The people there are pretty nice, you know there's those that grow impatient with the newbie now and then
biggrin.gif
but they were pretty helpful and understanding as a whole. I screwed up only a few orders on the register, perhaps next time I'll only screw up a couple
biggrin.gif

haha it's cool though I got drinks totally free. And anytime I walk in they'll be free. I even got to sample a piece of cake. All in all a good first day. Now I'm just waiting for the rumors to roll in (I hear employees get rumors going on the new beginners, haha)

wink.gif

oh yeah I forgot to mention... there's this guy I work with and he says he'd love to see U2 live. I told him how I've seen them 4 times this year and just got back from Austin. He was crazy jealous... ah yes, I will convert them all into crazy fanatics like myself.

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 11-11-2001).]

thats good to hear Jennifer, I know from experience starting a new job can be pretty daunting but if your first day is anything to go by you should settle in fine...free coffee and free cake.... not fair!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 11-11-2001).]

Yay!!

Nice to hear your first day is fine!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

And I'm agree with what Acrob@t said. Awwww.... cakes...and...coffee....em....

tongue.gif

oh yeah I forgot to mention... there's this guy I work with and he says he'd love to see U2 live. I told him how I've seen them 4 times this year and just got back from Austin. He was crazy jealous... ah yes, I will convert them all into crazy fanatics like myself.

Did you tell him you actually danced with the B-Man? I mean, that's the most important part...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

beebs, the idea is to spread them yourself. of course the best rumour is that after that dance you had a wild night of passion with king B

ZooMe<--- a good influence for a lil sis

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Did you tell him you actually danced with the B-Man? I mean, that's the most important part...

I did actually... that's when he lowered his head and walked away--lol!

Hey manda good idea, you are so full of wisdom--I must listen to my big sis more often... I will tell of my wild night with the B-Man when I next go in to work: Wednesday!
wink.gif

last time I tried to I destroyed my scanner

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

You didn't actually have to sit on it yourself slomey...thats what the work photocopier is for.

And glad to hear you like your new job beebs!

Back
Top Bottom