It's official# Index finger klutz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Both of my index fingers are injured with band aids on them. Left index finger was injured by needle after giving gram her insulin shot and right index injured by opening a can.

:laugh:

that makes me the INDEX FINGER KLUTZ!!!

:wave:

Agh how deep did the needle go? I need to do a BC here lol...One time...I was having mine and was sitting on the bed and stuck the cap upways between my knees to simply slide the needle back in to break it etc. I wasn't paying attenion though and I stuck the needle firmly down through my jeans into my knee where it stuck right behind me kneecap. It went nearly all the way in too.

That :censored: hurt like a son of a bitch for days, I tell you. my knee was so swollen and sore :lol:

<- idiot

one time i had to have needles stuck in me taking blood...for every six hours when i was in labor with daisy. i looked like a junkie. it hurt me like a mofo:|

the cuticles on my middle fingers get all messed up all the time. maybe it's someone's way of telling me i flip people off too much.

also, my left ring finger and right index finger have contact dermatitis right now. they really itch.

Back
Top Bottom