It's Official In My Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just teasing you MissVelvet

Oooh those crazy Chris eyes. :heart:

You should have seen me when I met him. I was shaking inside watching him walk towards us, and thinking, this stuff doesn't happen to me! :der: But it did! :wave:

(Gwyneth doesn't deserve Chris.)

Re: Re: Re: u all suck

zonelistener said:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I stupidly left Megganie and JKayet to get a drink, and lost my front row spot in D.C.

:der:
I know. :( I kept looking back for you during the movie at the beginning, but once his crazy eyes captivated me, you were on your own to find your way to the front again and fight off the people clamoring for your spot. ;)

chris026.jpg

chris013.jpg

lucky girl.....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I just bought my ticket for the Atlanta concert!!!!!!

2 Coldplay concerts for me next year!

:dance: :hyper: :combust:

I'm going to the Indy show in March ,but the tickets have'nt gone on sale yet.....

I might even try to make Columbus...but I'm praying for a Cincinnati date at Taft Theatre.....:wave:

Re: lucky girl.....

browneyedgirl said:

I'm going to the Indy show in March ,but the tickets have'nt gone on sale yet.....

I might even try to make Columbus...but I'm praying for a Cincinnati date at Taft Theatre.....:wave:

presale is today. tickets are on sale for all shows. go to the coldplay website under "In My Place" to order your tickets. ;)

Re: Re: lucky girl.....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

presale is today. tickets are on sale for all shows. go to the coldplay website under "In My Place" to order your tickets. ;)

Speaking of Coldplay presale tix - have you ordered thru their Presale thing before? I got a confirmation of my order and it said that I should receive my tix a week before the show, and they would be 2nd Day Air..

Have you received your tix yet, and if so, how many conf/status letters did you get?

The show is on January 21st, and I haven't gotten my tix yet.

Re: Re: Re: lucky girl.....

HelloAngel said:

Speaking of Coldplay presale tix - have you ordered thru their Presale thing before? I got a confirmation of my order and it said that I should receive my tix a week before the show, and they would be 2nd Day Air..

Have you received your tix yet, and if so, how many conf/status letters did you get?

The show is on January 21st, and I haven't gotten my tix yet.

this was my first time ordering the tickets thru the presale offer and i did it this today at noon. *the atlanta show went on sale this afternoon :)* i received the same confirmation as you. there is a number to call if you have yet to receive your tickets:
Customer Service Dept. tix@musictoday.com or 800-594-TIXX

Last edited:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

AHHH why did'nt I know this !!

Thanks ....I'm off to In My Place to get my tickets....:yes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

A friend of mine snagged two tickets for the Milwaukee show this morning. Still not sure how I'm going to make the trek in the middle of the week, but it shall be done. Oh, it shall. :macdevil: :yes:

Re: Re: Re: lucky girl.....

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

A friend of mine snagged two tickets for the Milwaukee show this morning. Still not sure how I'm going to make the trek in the middle of the week, but it shall be done. Oh, it shall. :macdevil: :yes:

lol yes it shall be done, because i want you to post another picture of you and him together. ;)

uh, April, sorry that i took your thread over... :der:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

aww thanks. i know how difficult that task must be for you. ;)

lol i think all of us who go to the concert must make every effort to get a picture taken with Chris. now, watch me fail at this challenge. :huh:

I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to make this happen. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom