It's Official: Impulse Buying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
3 am.

Me, 24 hour grocery store, $3.

Jello Oreo pudding.

It's official: The sweetest treats are the spontaneous ones.

I also bought some Skor chocolate cone drumstick-esque thingies, but that was a little more than $3. :shrug:

Fine tastiness abounds

Oooh, is that the striped pudding? Like w/ black and white layers? Cuz I've always wanted to try some...

anitram said:
Oooh, is that the striped pudding? Like w/ black and white layers? Cuz I've always wanted to try some...

It is, and having tried it both at room temperature and refridgerated (as the box suggests in that it's 'refridgerated Jello Oreo pudding') the latter is far tastier and more desserty.

I highly recommend it. I give it two Larrys up.
icon20.gif
icon20.gif

Because "Larry" = "thumb" now... that's right. Don't you forget it.

:mad: impulse buuuyyyying. buying! ... none of this hot Larry on Larry possibly involving pudding type action, and especially not hot spontaneous Larry on Larry possibly involving pudding action. Bad girls, bad! :mad:

:sexywink:

skor as in toffee, not shelving units... although, I could go for a shelving unit right now; pretty tasty with a little salt and pepper, maybe some ketchup :wink:

Ikea guy: If you hungry you can eat at I-keee-ya, we have a cafeteria, please do not eat our shelves. If you want to eat shelves, that because you crazy.

Back
Top Bottom