It's Official #I'm such a girl.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I found this picture today and I was
yelcry.gif

:reject:

Attachments

• lionking.jpg
    lionking.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 78
I am not crying but Tonight cus my sis is off to a formal she was all in her fancy frock and me and my brother the plebs were having photos taken with her and I told my brother I could be a lady and then he kicked me so I punched him right in the arm and then my mum said he deserved it and my dad said I wasnt a lady at all

And I felt bad

I can be a bit of a tomboy but my mum said as long as I dont eat or curse I look like an :angel:

HelloAngel, I used to watch the Secret Of Nimh all the time as a child..shame they don't make cartoons like that anymore

I always cry at that part in The Lion King...:sad:

Damn cartoons...messing with my emotions...

i :heart: secret of nimh! :sad: It always makes me cry...just last year, i bought it - meegannie and i were acting like little kids, all excited to see it in the best buy kids movies aisle. :reject:

And even just that lion king picture makes me cry!! :(

that picture of the kitty is so cute and disturbing at the same time :lmao:

jkayet said:
i :heart: secret of nimh! :sad: It always makes me cry...just last year, i bought it - meegannie and i were acting like little kids, all excited to see it in the best buy kids movies aisle. :reject:

Not as excited as I was about The Neverending Story!! "Turn around, look at what you see-eee-eee...." :heart: :lol: :reject:

When I was little, I had a Fox and the Hound record and I would put it on for hours and just cry and cry and cry. "You're my best friend, Copper." "And you're mine too, Todd." "And we'll always be friends forever, won't we?" "Yeah, forever...." :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Most depressing kids' movie EVER!!!

GAH i was gonna say i still cry everytime i see bambi.

Serious life lesson there....never EVER look back. :sad:

and yeah fox and the hound. :sad: :sad:

I remember when disney movies used to be good.

Back
Top Bottom