It's Official: I'm so feckin hungover!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yep that's right. Last night we went to this place called RockBottom to see our friend's band play accoustic (which they cancelled at the last minute). So to drown our sorrows basically I drank a whole bottle and a half of red wine in like ohhh I dunno 1.5 hours LOL...I'm definitely paying for it today..don't you just hate when you're hungover? :grumpy: :sick: :drunk:

I like to sober up before I go to bed that keeps the headaches away :up:

Or go to work the next morning and take lots of painkillers and cope with little screaming childre :crack:

Mullen-Girl said:
I dont' really like the beer at Rock Bottom...some of it is ok but I think we had enough of it and just got wine

While I did give the RB beer a :up:, there are some smaller, non-chain brew pub restaurants here in Milwaukee with better microbeers ...

The Milwaukee Ale House
Water Street Brewery
and the now closed Stout Brother Public House

If you don't get a hangover, you didn't really get drunk. Next time you think you're cocked, do 2 shot of whiskey, then you'll get a hangover.:wink:

speaking of whiskey ... I discovered a bottle of Irish Whiskey I bought a couple of months ago ...

:drool: Knappogue Castle Whiskey :drool:

I might have to have some tonight.

MrBrau1 said:
If you don't get a hangover, you didn't really get drunk. Next time you think you're cocked, do 2 shot of whiskey, then you'll get a hangover.:wink:

I did that once except it was with 3 shots of tequila one after the other after drinking 8 pints...let's just say it wasn't pretty

Bonochick said:
I haven't been drunk in almost 2 months! :ohmy:

I haven't been drunk in a week--pretty good for me. Although I did get a little tipsy early this evening.

I had a weird hangover yesterday. I had palpitations and when I got out of bed my legs were numb.

I nearly fell down the stairs :laugh:

I managed to cure it at work with a sausage sandwich, full fat coke, a toffee cake, some chips and lots of coffee :D

MrBrau1 said:

Nup, wrong :wink:
Doesn't matter what combination I drink, how much, or what, I just dont get hangovers.

God either loves me or I am going to hell to suffer a permanent eternal hangover.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom