It's Official# Im sick and no one wants to talk to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Im sitting here sick with a chest cold and no one wants to talk to me!!!!

I just watch Ballistic(Antonio Banderas and Lucy Lu) and i thought it was one of the funnest movies i have seen in awhile bc all the actions scene would never happen in real life!!!

and I also watched Bloodwork(Clint Eastwood and Jeff Daniels) I thought the movie was good!!!

Last edited:
I have a chest cold too.
3364539523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E2323362%3B585%3B2ot1lsi

lol @ walkron posting that pic everywhere

I'll talk to you :wave:

I have a horrid cough :angry:

Ron.

Theres a five thread limit per photo around here. :banghead:

Sheesh.

Hope you get better soon!!!! *cough* Damn i come in here and i catch yer cold. :smilie shaking fist:

Ali Rose said:
Ron.

Theres a five thread limit per photo around here. :banghead:

Sheesh.

Hope you get better soon!!!! *cough* Damn i come in here and i catch yer cold. :smilie shaking fist:

Gosh, my germs are getting people sick now!!!:lol:

Im feeling good..I had 2 flus already since September but Im feeling great now :wave:

I watched rainman last night and i thought it was very funny b/c the way the guy kept repeating stuff we thought it was like my dad becasue if he gets a song in his head he always sings it over and over again :scream:

Get Well Soon :hug:

BTW what is a chest cold....like having a cough or something?? We dont say it here :reject:

Lara Mullen said:

BTW what is a chest cold....like having a cough or something?? We dont say it here :reject:

Thanks!!:hug:

A chest cold is when you have a cough and cant stop coughing and your sinus are all plugged and when you breathe it sounds like your wheezing.

Oh right!! We'd jsut call that a flu then lol :shrug:

*gives AWH stack of magazines to read

Thats what I do when Im sick! :yes:

adamswildhoney said:
Im sitting here sick with a chest cold and no one wants to talk to me!!!!

I hate when I am sick at work and people are like "why don't you just go home" and I wanna say "F@&# YOU!! Do YOU wanna donate you leave time for me not to be here. I didn't think so. So why don't you kiss my ass and get out of my face before I cough all over your face.

I am just getting over a small chest cold.

ghetofabu said:

I hate when I am sick at work and people are like "why don't you just go home" and I wanna say "F@&# YOU!! Do YOU wanna donate you leave time for me not to be here. I didn't think so. So why don't you kiss my ass and get out of my face before I cough all over your face.

I am just getting over a small chest cold.

Gah I hate that tooo!!!

Back
Top Bottom