IT'S OFFICIAL: Im seeing U2 for the 2nd time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosBaby12

ONE love, blood, life
Im going to the U2 concert in Chicago on September 21st!!! My bf purchased tickets last night after much begging and pleading on my end,lol. Personally I think he enjoyed it but hey Im seeing U2 again! lol. Ahhhhh Im so excited!!!!!! This is only my 2nd time of seeing them as I saw them back on May 10th in Chicago. Couldn't believe my great fortune of seeing them the first time let alone a 2nd time! Plus we got great seats once again so I will be taking pictures this time! lol. Good luck to everyone who is looking for tickets hope you are lucky enough to get them! Thought who better to share the news with than my fellow U2 fans on here :).

You know it was an honest mistake with not knowing that it's an apparent sin to post anything about U2 in here. I thought I was making the correct choice and mistakingly I didn't. Like everyone else I am human. Neither am I a mean person so the following remark is not meant to offend anyone. But if you do not like what I posted than you don't have to respond to it. The responses I have received so far have not exactly been warm.

true, true, but the people in here are weird

it's not really a rule that you can't but we have the habit of eating brains here

you're really new, so at least i can forgive you

i bet some of the others are willing to give your brain back

enjoy the show though :wave:

:heart: brains :heart:

Don't take it personally...talk about U2 in IO, and your brains get eaten. Standard procedure. :wink:

Thank you and I apologize if I came across as harsh. Just not used to receiving the reactions that I did. And thanks for clearing up what the whole thing about brains is,lol. I was beginning to wonder what was up with that,lol.

brains%20shaky.gif

NO U2 IN IO

Really Bonosbaby, dont take any of this to heart. They're like fascists who ask to get turned into footballs when they get to heaven so they can be kicked around.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom