it's official #i'm secretly canadian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
apparently one of our long lost relatives just randomly emailed my mom after doing some internet sleuthing. she's apparently quite good at it. we had known our irish side settled in canada first before eventually coming to chicago. now there is more family in toronto we didn't even know about.

some of them are having a party in t.o. on tuesday. i'm jealous.

:|

i'm part canadian too...and part irish...mostly german...my relatives on my mom's side came over from ireland and settled in nova scotia...

:hmm: maybe we're related :lol:

I'm Canadian...but I always knew I was. My Grandfather was born in Windsor before he moved here to Chicago. :yes:

Hehe, Canadia.

My grandmother was born in Toronto...after she passed away, we couldn't find any record of her having a Social Security card and discovered that she lived in the US illegally almost her entire adult life :ohmy:

I had a law-breaking granny :mac:

I'm trying to discover my claim to the thrown.

By "trying to discover" I mean pretending to "pretending to have."

I don't know how to do geneaology.

Or how to spell it.

I'm scared to go to Canada now. Not cuz of SARS or anything, just freaked about getting detained at the border when I go to Windsor. Not that I look suspicious or anything, I just get very nervous :shifty:

After Cleveland 1, a couple friends and I took a jaunt across to Windsor, just because none of us had ever been out of the country before. We got stopped trying to come back to the US. We had rented a car with Indiana license plates, I'm from IL, one girl was from Iowa, one from Nebraska. Needless to say the guards were confused. They asked us how we all knew each other. I said "The internet". They were like "Huh?" I said "We know each other through U2, the band." Then they laughed and let us go.

:lol:

i'm a human/alien hybrid clone... from a buried spacecraft piloted by Extraterrestrial Biological Entities, who crashed into the US/Canadian border.

It's true... It's all revealed in the X-Files on television.

Back
Top Bottom