It's official...I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Allegra said:
I'm 6 weeks along, and my due date will be June 29.

Funny, now I can say that my child's first concert was with U2 on the floor in the ellipse!

:lol: :dance: :applaud:

OMG! I thought that said "conceived" for some reason:lmao:

Congradulations Allegra!!!!!!! that is sooo exciting!!! have you started picking out names?:happy:

Congratulations again!
Bebe04.gif

Re: Re: Re: It's official...I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

Allegra said:

We know that if it's a girl we'll call her Asya (pronouced Asia).

Not sure on a boy's name yet.

Paul? Dave? Adam? Larry? :hmm:

Re: Re: Re: It's official...I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

Allegra said:

We know that if it's a girl we'll call her Asya (pronouced Asia).

Not sure on a boy's name yet.

AH!!! Asya was once one of my names we had picked out!!! :ohmy:

:lol: thats cool!

Allegra said:

Actually, it works out perfectly for me since I'm a teacher and get out of school at the end of May.

and you won't have to spend the entire sweltering hot summer pregnant! also good in texas weather :wink:

Allegra said:

Actually, it works out perfectly for me since I'm a teacher and get out of school at the end of May.

I meant the time of year with the weather, lol.
Both mine are December chilluns (I'm in Australia so it;s opposite), and there's no beating that 45 degree (celcius) heat knowing you weigh (or feel like it) a metric tonne and the swelling, the additional heat anyways from having your own built in incubator pumping 24/7 ahhh...it's bliss :wink:

Still, they're very worth it!
:up:

i'm new here, but i want to say congrats. :hug:

i just had a baby in may, and i knew all along that it was going to be a boy, so the only name i had picked was adam paul... then she popped out a girl. then i was stuck... but i love her all the same.

it's definitley the most rewarding feeling ever. not to mention the most loving feeling ever.

Back
Top Bottom