Its Official, Im not posting after this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popmartijn said:
Well, as we often say here on Interference:
"Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

:wave:

Is there some reason why you keep being so rude?

I'm sorry? I'm asking a question. I dont see where anyone was rude to him.

its just that "ruining" threads in IO with certain genitals can be seen rude aswell as posting a picture suggesting a person should keep his/her waffle locked for a while. i'm wondering if you refuse to tell her off aswell instead of just marty.

who did that out of free will :shifty:

:slant:

For your information and anyone else that cares, I have told her/warned her in private already a few times, I am not biased, and she has already apologized a few times. I dont know what picture of waffles you're talking about :huh: But pictures of shut the fuck up arent very nice either. :shrug:

And how quickly some of those forget who once "ruined" threads in IO hmm? Everyone makes mistakes. Cant we all just get along :sad:

i only ruined my own threads as far as i know. maybe it isnt fair to warn her in private and martijn in public.
with my waffles comment i referred to martijn's picture of a nice cup, maybe its a dutch term that doesnt translate well, i'm not sure.

i want to get along nicely, but vaginas are in my way i guess :shrug:

Cassis said:
i only ruined my own threads as far as i know. maybe it isnt fair to warn her in private and martijn in public.
with my waffles comment i referred to martijn's picture of a nice cup, maybe its a dutch term that doesnt translate well, i'm not sure.

i want to get along nicely, but vaginas are in my way i guess :shrug:

No, actually you ruined the whole forum with a million threads about nothing, but my point wasnt really to rehash the past, just asking why people cant give someone else another chance. I am not warning marty? I'm asking him a question. And she's already apologized and stopped talking about vvvvvvvv so can we move on please!

i'm willing to give people a chance, as people gave me plenty of those already.

i was seeing this as a warning of some reason ( :coocoo: ?), and i didnt think it was too fair the way i saw it

move along people, nothing to see here :wave: /southpark

beatdeadhorse5.gif

I didn't have time enough to read this whole thread so I don't know exactly what's happening here, but I though IO was just about fun and weird funny things, instead it looks like a battle field where past events are being told and told again. I'm sure this thread wasn't aiming at such rudeness.

what about going back to brains ? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom