It's Official #I'm makin like Bonochick last weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Yep, I'm wrecked. I just got home. I fell asleep at Denny's, but wqas singing Irish and Scottish drinking songs (lousdly I guess) before I put my head down, whihc nearly landed in my wheat toast. Oh I am toasted. But I desaerve it. Eight?

You're makin' like me THIS weekend too...

Matt took me out last night, and I was only going to have one or two drinks for my belated birthday celebration with him. We decided that "our" drink is going to be Jack and Coke.

I had like 4, and he had like 5...and I leave for work in an hour. *groans and crawls into bed* At least it's only for 3 hours.

I used to be able to drink more than that...what happened?? I turned 21 and became a lightweight.

BC: *whispers across table to Matt* Don't tell anybody I'm an easy drunk!!

*busboy walks by:

Matt: *to busboy* HEY!!!! She's an easy drunk!

BC: :mad:

*wonders how much we spent last night*

Drinks were $3.50 each...we tipped at least $1 per drink...plus we each paid a $5 cover charge...

Shit, no wonder I'm poor. :reject:

My tolerance is through the roof. On Wednesday night, I drank three Baileys, a guinness, two vodkas and Cokes (with only enough Coke to make the drink look brown), and then a Smirnoff Ice in the course of 45 minutes and I was perfectly fine. Fortunately it was all free because it was some St. Patrick's Day reception on the Hill. The first time I drank, I drank a whole bottle of vodka in less than an hour :eek: and didn't feel a thing. The only time I can get drunk is if I've been drinking recently. Like if I drink a lot on Monday night, I won't feel it, but if I drink again on Tuesday or Wednesday, I will probably be drunk after half a drink. :huh: :shrug:

i am going to drink waaay to much tonight. :( i just know it.

i am terrified of how i will feel on sunday morning :barf:

:eek: Holy canole drinking people! Meggie, I'm jealous!! :wave: FWIW, I got toasty last night and don't remember playing pool - which apparently I did! I was even singing along to old Bon Jovi tunes! :lol: :reject:

I got SO drunk last Tuesday night. For some reason I thought drinking white wine was a great idea and so I proceeded to drink seven glasses of the stuff in about two hours. I wasn't a pretty sight the next morning :(

when you're a lush you develop a seperate chamber for alcohol just below the kidneys :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom