it's official # i'm going to die a lonely old hag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I'm old, I want to be like the Golden Girls...good friends livin' together and still havin' fun at their ages.

Dibs on Rose!

rose was "from" minnesota.

i think when i live in my box, i'll live in a nice warm state...one with moderate temperatures.

I'm gonna live in a refrigerator box and eat celery that I stole from Kirk's house...cuz he will be feeding his 5.3 kids lots of celery.

well, the positive thing about this is that being an old, lonely hag the dying part won't hurt so bad

silver lining and that sort of crap :up:

Last edited:
yep, i'm in the same boat...although, that golden girls, living with friends instead of alone with cats sounds good. We could play shuffleboard. And go gambling. And to those vacation spots for the elderly and get really drunk off...whatever old people drink. This could work...somehow my future seems bright again.

none of you are going to die lonely old hags.

you are too lovely to have such a thing happen to you. :hug:

so stop it. :angry:

well,

I can see where the "i'm gonna be a lonely old hag" thinking comes from. I've been there myself. Actually, I am still there.

damn

*edit?I really think though, that you can't let the past dictate the future. just because you haven't had a good, successful relationship yet, doesn't mean that it won't happen soon. And you shouldn't expect it not to happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom