it's official # i'm going to die a lonely old hag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
il y a les temps quand je veut parler juste avec angel (y qui autre aussi parle le francais ici).

ca va? :mad:

:lewinksexay:

You've read my wicked journal entry, right Lilly? Further proof that I will die a lonely old hag.

At least we'll have the blue crack to keep us entertained in our old age.

PHP:
i'm going to have to agree with boomer here.

and he's got an advantage being asexual as he is

less risk involved in the whoring

OK, I think if I whore myself out like the admin downstairs does, this will guarantee me no more lonely nights. :rolleyes:

I think anyone who I have either a) liked or b) might think has an interest me since I started this job has gone through her at one point or another.

Of course she's thin, pretty, etc. Must be nice to never have to want for a date and have everything fucking handed to you. :|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Of course she's thin, pretty, etc. Must be nice to never have to want for a date and have everything fucking handed to you. :|
sounds a lot like my life :up:

(except for the being thin and pretty part
ooh, and the part about never having to want for a date)

April, seriously, look around you at all the fat people who can get dates and the other. I'm not saying you're fat either lol. You just don't have to be thin to get lots of attention. You aren't that kind of person. 'Easy' over 'looks' in many cases. Same goes for personality.
Its the same thing for a lot of people around here. You guys are still single because you wont settle for one thing, be it looks, or ability in the sack or even personality. You're looking for someone with a bit of many good things. That takes longer to find. It is out there and you will find it one day. Be pleased you're still single as you wont take second best! Its better to be like that than the other way around.

I dont think that makes any sense, but it was a good point, deep down amongst the rambling...:huh:

When I read that the first time, I thought it was deathbear for some reason and I was about to die

die..
but I didn't
cos I saw it was angela

cos it's not something I picture deatchbear sayimg

you, on the other hand,
are capable of saying anything!!!

see?????

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom