It's official # I'm fixing my costume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
A few years back I made a fifteenth-century style French costume. It's quite pretty if I do say so myself, but I wore it so much at my history group's events that the front applique on it got really ratty. I took the blasted thing off of it and didn't know what to do with the dress, so it spent a couple of years in the basement. Just tonight I went and had a look at it. It needs a new beadwork job, to replace the applique, and a new back panel. So I'm cutting out the material for the back panel and trying to figure out how on earth I should bead the thing. Oh, this is going to be fun! I get to call the bead people to order the beads and spend entirely too much $$ on the damn things but who cares? This is going to look spiff.

i made a couple of halloween costumes for my daughter, that were really cool. one of them was really easy, powerpuff girls style, since she was Bubbles. the year before that she was a race car driver. that was my favorite one:) i'll have to find a pic of it to post. i think that was my first attempt at making a halloween costume. i had also made my high school reunion dress, and wore it also:D

Back
Top Bottom