it's official #I'm dying of suspense

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
What's going to happen at the Oscars? Holy smokes, I get entirely too nervous about stuff like this. What's going to happen at the World Figure Skating Championships? I don't know.....it's only a sport. But I can't help it! The suspense is killing me!!! :hyper: :hyper: :yikes:

:yes: I love the Oscars and at the same time I absolutely hate them. I'll break it down for ya...

LOVE
seeing U2
seeing other cool stars
the fashions

HATE
the heart attack-inducing suspense
the filler
the heart attack-inducing suspense
the filler

...and did I mention the heart attack-inducing suspense?

:lmao: All I know is that Diane Lane is nominated for best actress...Well, not ALL I know, but the most I've heard about the Oscars up to now...

U2 will win the ice dance competition? Holy smokes, I suspected there was politics in the competition judging but not like that. At least the previous winners have worn skates. :lmao: :lmao:

I hate award shows. I only watch them if U2 is involved in some way. I hope they win. Being up for an award and performing is defintitely an incentive to watch the entire show.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
chicago will win best pic
catherine zeta jones will win best supporting actress
renee zelwigger will win best actress
daniel day lewis will win for best actor
martin will win for best director for Gangs of NY
U2 will win for best song.
:upL

I really don't like award shows either. They're usually boring as hell. I only watched the Grammies to see Coldplay and Springsteen and the Clash tribute and I'm only watching the Oscars for U2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom