it's official, I'm bored so ask me stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
I swear to god, today must be maintenance day in msg board land

They're all giving me "we're sorry we're working on things buzz off" messages and I need my forums!!!!
Since this one is the only one working at the moment...
I open up the floor to ppl to ask me things.
No I'm not very exciting, but I do have all the answers mwahahaha

How come after I woke up from my nap in the tub, my beverage was missing?? Could it be beverage gremlins? :|

Bonochick said:
How come after I woke up from my nap in the tub, my beverage was missing?? Could it be beverage gremlins? :|

I was going to go to bed, but now I'm skerd of the BEVERAGE GREMLINS :ohmy: :no:

How come I'm forever cursed with dial-up only to have it boot my arse offline like it just did? Argh!

no no, don't be frightened...they are beverage faeries from the land of Li Quid
They come and partake in our sweet necter because the evil gnomes known as Po Luttants has rendered their beverages undrinkable.
You did a good thing letting the beverage faeries carry off some of your drink to the land of Li Quid.
There will be much merriment tonight.

Sparkysgrrrl said:
no no, don't be frightened...they are beverage faeries from the land of Li Quid
They come and partake in our sweet necter because the evil gnomes known as Po Luttants has rendered their beverages undrinkable.
You did a good thing letting the beverage faeries carry off some of your drink to the land of Li Quid.
There will be much merriment tonight.

Sparkysgrrrl said:
dear lord I just saw Howard Stern in a bikini :|

:crack: mommy?

If you don't believe in beverage faerie I'm afraid they may go midevil on your ass.

you better reprazent

I ought to know not to turn it on E! to see Howard...some things are meant to be heard and not seen

:lol: You are most definately from (if not hang around) Downtown Sandy Ego.

Question... where the heck did everyone go?? Sicy? Abel? BC?

Do you have a pair of lights on your head?

Long story :wave:

Cleasai said:

Question... where the heck did everyone go?? Sicy? Abel? BC?

I had to go to bed! The previous two nights, I was up until 5:30, 6:00 in the mornin'...but I actually have plans for today, so I had to get some sleep! I have a Big Brothers, Big Sisters outing, and my friend is going out to dinner with me, since he has to leave tomorrow for a cruise. :wave:

The Unemployed Wonder actually has stuff to do today...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: ;)

Sparkysgrrrl said:

dear lord I just saw Howard Stern in a bikini :|

now I'm really skerd! :ohmy:

:der: :uhoh:*why am I wondering what Howard Stern looked like in a bikini? :banghead: :barf:

Last edited:
I want to see Chicago.

Speaking of gremlins, a bus caught on fire today. They don't know why, the can't figure it out.
The news said it was gremlins.
Ok, I lied, the news didn't say gremlins, but I did.

it's true. i'm queen of the pixies. they are at my beck and call. yesterday my command was, "pixies, i want you to screw with all of sparkysgrrrl's message boards and such." they answered, "yes master."

you will sort of see my picture right now

hand2.jpg

And I took the lights off the top of my head a few years ago, so no I don't.

Damn. :|
You're good SreamingFlower, they still aren't working today. :eyebrow:

Aww, what about Bjork? She could pull you into a hypnotic state with her squeeling and dancing heh heh. All this while Frank Black beats your computer up senslessly with the keyboard. K, I'm scaring myself

Back
Top Bottom