it's official #I'm an idiot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Well, guess who quite literally forgot where she parked her car yesterday? I can't even remember the damn parking deck I put the car in and the cops couldn't find it today. We had to report it stolen. Damn!:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Oh dear, verte! I've often feared what it would be like to not find my car after parkign in a huge lot so don't be too hard on yourself. I try to park in the same place at shopping malls so I never forget, or I write down where I park in big lots like at airports (or write it on my hand)

I hope your car is recovered!

verte, same thing happened to me. at work!

there's a parking structure at my work thats 8 stories (2 floors underground, 6 stories high from ground floor).

one day last year, i forgot where i parked. so i rode the elevator to the top floor and walked most of my way down so i wouldnt miss my car. 3rd floor:| only car. couldnt miss it.

so now i park underground. cant get lost there!

and imagine forgetting where you parked at disneyland!

not that i ever. seriously.

:reject:

Yeah, it really could be stolen. I didn't lock the car, after all, and someone could have really taken me to the cleaners over this. We filed a report at the police station and that's all we can do. Actually, my parents have agreed to help me get around for awhile, but let's hope the car turns up, huh?

:ohmy: Oh no, verte! It's the most awful thing to have something that you rely on to be stolen. I hope they find it soon!! :hug:

I hope you find your car! :( :hug:

I went to a U2 show by myself last year, and when I left the venue, my sense of direction was all thrown off, and I couldn't find my car. I was walking around the lot, crying. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom