it's official #i'm addicted to the real world/road rules challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
it's so embarrassing. i can actually feel my IQ points drop as i watch it. i usually hate reality tv yet i'm completely hooked on this show. everyone on it is shallow and annoying as hell. i want to put all of them in one gigantic, flaming reject box. yet does this stop me from watching it every monday evening? hell no. bring on the inferno. i can hardly wait for next week's finale.

*puts self in reject box*

:| :| :| :| :|

Bonoslicks put me in the reject box earlier today and never let me out before logging off...so I guess we are in here together.

Hey, baby. :drool:

So you're the lousy landlord! Seriously, dude, a fresh coat of paint could do wonders for this box.

Screaming Flower said:
it's so embarrassing. i can actually feel my IQ points drop as i watch it. i usually hate reality tv yet i'm completely hooked on this show. everyone on it is shallow and annoying as hell. i want to put all of them in one gigantic, flaming reject box. yet does this stop me from watching it every monday evening? hell no. bring on the inferno. i can hardly wait for next week's finale.

*puts self in reject box*

:| :| :| :| :|

:drool:

:love: I love that show....and the real world too. :drool:

I'm ashamed to admit that I have been watching this show too. And I have never watched any of the Survivors or Big Brothers either. I think Julie was the nicest one there. I wish she hadn't lost at the inferno. Coral is a bitch.

coral scares me and i want to bitchslap her but sometimes i like her. :| although veronica might be a bigger bitch.

i have to admit that even though i agree julie was probably the nicest she drove me nuts. and she was insane to want to wrestle coral.

i like timmy.

and i'm glad i'm not the only loser here. i think boomer might be a bigger loser because she actually quoted coral.

thanks guys. :| :drool:

What about Amanda? I can't see her making it through the whole season.

And James, WHAT A LOSER. I mean, can his hair get any bigger?

My favorite though has got to be Xenia. I like it when she just gets so frustrated with everyone and goes off in the corner to sulk. CLASSIC.

*note, I just tried to enter into the conversation. Actual names, situations, places and feelings may differ significantly from the show.

Back
Top Bottom