It's Official - I'm a nervous wreck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
I have a friend who is going to be taping an appearance on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire today or tomorrow, and he may use me as his phone a friend! :ohmy: :huh: :ohmy:

(Yes, I knew in advance, but I'm still freaking! I hope if he has to use the lifeline, he calls one of the other 5 on his list) :ohmy:

If someone used me as their Phone A Friend, I would get on the line and start screaming, "CARE BEAR INVASION!!!!!!!! SNARF, SNOOF!" over and over again.

If my friend got mad, I'd just say that me being able to do that was woth a lot more than $1 million.

Indeed.

:lmao:

Just got the call that he used a different friend for the 'phone a friend'. I'm so nervous - hope he does well! I have the MillionaireIM open on my AOL IM in case he uses that (or if it works)

Bonochick said:
If someone used me as their Phone A Friend, I would get on the line and start screaming, "CARE BEAR INVASION!!!!!!!! SNARF, SNOOF!" over and over again.

If my friend got mad, I'd just say that me being able to do that was woth a lot more than $1 million.

Indeed.

:lmao:

Cleasai said:
Lordy! Is that show still on??

No.

It's not.

Lila64 is obviously insane and living in a dream world with shows that she magically brings back on the air.

Obviously.

:lol: you are such a smartarse, bc. but you already knew that.

that's really cool though, lila, over here you're apparently allowed to google if you're on the line. or eddie was just being a wanker one night when you could hear tapping and he said "i hope you have adsl! ha ha ha ha ha ....ah, yeah"
:rolleyes:

my eddie macguire issues are for another thread though. how did your mate go?

Bonochick said:

No.

It's not.

Lila64 is obviously insane and living in a dream world with shows that she magically brings back on the air.

Obviously.

oooooh. ok I was begining to wonder. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom